Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gardenian

skin peeling, help

i just finished 1 week of the regimen and my skin is killing me. it's very very dry, and peeling all over my face. i know it's normal but the flakes of skin are ugly and i can't cover them.

so i was wondering is there some method to get rid of the flakes ? i would scratch them off but...irritation, scars etc.... :D#

i'm using:

some noname (hygieia) facial wash with zinc complex

akneroxid (some german noname) 5%bp - mix it up 1:1 with the mosturizer to get 2.5%

vichy normaderm mosturizer

don't ask, i live in croatia (europe) and are happy i found this shit things 8-[

but....they work, and my skin is getting better and better :D

and yes, i would use a alpha hydroxy moisturizer, but here, they don't know what it is ](*,) grrr

sorry for the bad english, hope you get the picture

thanks

I used scotch tape to get rid of the dead skin. Just press some to your face and reove, the dead skin comes with it and it doesn't irritate your skin.

as maral said, scotch tape is good whilst you still have active acne seeing as it doesnt irritate the skin, after and I stress only after you are rid of all active acne you could try a light exfoliant, good luck.