Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Blister23

I JUST PUT ALOE VERA ON MY ENTIRE FACE....

and my face feels tight and irritated. i was playing badminton in the sun for too long (50 mins - i live in So Cali and the weather was 80?+ degrees) and i got kinda sunburned. :( i was wondering if aloe will help my face as well as my active acne & scars if i use it long term... oh yeah, the aloe vera was fresh and refrigerated and was in plant form.

were u wearing sunscreen. MAKE SURE U DO if u didn't this time!!!!!!

i don't know enough about aloe vera to say nething about what that would do

make sure

I think 100% aloe vera or just from the plant would do your sunburn and acne wonders, i heard

somewhere its doesn't clog pores ad the gel will soothe ur burnt skin

aloe vera is supposed too be really good for sunburn as it soothes and speeds up healing. Make sure the stuff u r using is 100% though because anything they add to it may cause irritation.

i've been using a 100% aloe vera gel for few days, and find it fades past ance signs quite well, but did not stop the new breakout...

and a quick question about sunscreen...is all SPF product oily even if they said they're oil free?

I have been using aloe vera for about a month now and it has done my skin wonders. It heals my acne much faster and it soothes my skin. I use BP so my skin it sometime red and irritated, the aloe soothes it right away. Also, after I put the aloe on, I put neutrogena mositurizer on. Let it dry for about 5 mintues and then apply my make-up. I have heard that if you use aloe for a long period of time, it will give you baby like skin....I can't wait!

no there are more expensive sunscreens that feel very light and not oily. i have found that the cheaper ones still tend to feel oily/greesey even if they are oil free. a very sun lotiony feel. i like the neutrogena stuff.

like neutrogena's dry touch stuff,

http://www.londondrugs.com/Cultures/en-US/...83&ProductTab=1

note that sunscreen and sunblock are 2 diff things!

http://www.soyouwanna.com/site/syws/safetan/safetan.html