Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lovely

Anyone Taking MSM?

I was on another forum where a woman was talking about her great experience taking MSM powder. She said it tightened her skin up and made it look smooth and airbrushed. I was wondering if any of you have tried it?

Yes, I take MSM and regard it as well as N-Acetyl Cysteine as one supplement I can say in all probability helps with preventing breakouts more then anything else, for me. I still have breakouts, and MSM isn't a cure all, but I do recommend it over anything else.

Yes, I take MSM and regard it as well as N-Acetyl Cysteine as one supplement I can say in all probability helps with preventing breakouts more then anything else, for me. I still have breakouts, and MSM isn't a cure all, but I do recommend it over anything else.

I agree. Probably my favorite supplement. It has so many applications that I'm surprised it doesn't get more attention.

I take powder. It's much cheaper than pills (it's almost half the price in powder form). I take about 10 grams a day spread out in 2-3 doses to help with my skin and a recent basketball injury (knee surgery).

Guest Stu :-)

Ive taken the capsules before, i kinda felt they gave my skin a more healthier rich in colour look more than anything. Didn't help in the prevention of any breakouts i had.