Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
handsbella

Neutrogena Acne Mark Fading Peel

Hello.

How many of you has used Neutrogena Acne Mark Fading Peel before?

Does Neutrogena Acne Mark Fading Peel helps you in fading red marks left by acne?

How long you took to see it faded you red marks?

I am considering whether to use it or not. But, I cant find this product in my country. So, I hope to think twice before purchasing online. Hope you can share your experiences here. Please. Thank you very much.

It helped me a lil bit. Lolz. I remember I ordered this product back in Jan. At dat time I had a lot of red/brown mark on my forehead. First time using it was really effective. It actually reduced all my marks within 2 or 3 times. It also helped my active pimples become smaller and less red. But after 2 or 3 months using it, i doesn't really work for me any more. It still helps reduce da size of my pimple, but not much help for my red mark

Guest PokaHotAz

worked for me ... but ive found that glycolic acid works better... so i use a glycolic cleanser

n leaves ur skin so much smoother as well

It helped me a lil bit. Lolz. I remember I ordered this product back in Jan. At dat time I had a lot of red/brown mark on my forehead. First time using it was really effective. It actually reduced all my marks within 2 or 3 times. It also helped my active pimples become smaller and less red. But after 2 or 3 months using it, i doesn't really work for me any more. It still helps reduce da size of my pimple, but not much help for my red mark

Same thing happened to me. I bought it in november, and the marks decreased a bit, but after a while it was useless. Smells a little wierd. I recommend this for red marks that have just appeared.

it does shit .. lol it did absolutely nothing for me

I had pretty much the same results as this. It smelled terrible, and didn't actually do that much, if anything, for my skin.

worked for me ... but ive found that glycolic acid works better... so i use a glycolic cleanser

n leaves ur skin so much smoother as well

What glycolic cleanser do you use? Thinking of getting one for my red marks...

This stuff worked pretty well for me. I noticed they've changed the price too, it's went down from when it first came out. Give it a shot what could it hurt right? I used mine right before bed, and I left it on while I slept. It helped.

And the thing is, it fades red marks a little bit over 8 weeks... but they would have gone away that much in 8 weeks anyway. :think: So for me it's a no go!

That's exactly what I was thinking!

It seems like it's gotten mixed results, but no one has mentioned that it made their worse or made them break out anymore. I'd say give it a try if you're curious and think it may work...it can't hurt!

it didn't help at all with my red marks.. it may have helped prevent pimples.. maybe.. but that's it..

but if I were you I would try it anyway.. if you're serious enough about your marks.. you should try to do whatever you can for them -within reason-

and the peel is worth a try.. you have different skin than me.. so who knows...