Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tricia

saline injections

I have been interested in getting saline injections as I've read it can give great results when it works and is very safe and won't hurt you if it doesn't. However, I have only read of Dr. Sire doing it in San Diego. Does anyone have experience with it anywhere else? Also if you were going to a professional tatto artist for needling, would it work if they used saline instead of the dye in the same way? I know some people try this themselves, any info would be great!

I have been interested in getting saline injections as I've read it can give great results when it works and is very safe and won't hurt you if it doesn't. However, I have only read of Dr. Sire doing it in San Diego. Does anyone have experience with it anywhere else? Also if you were going to a professional tatto artist for needling, would it work if they used saline instead of the dye in the same way? I know some people try this themselves, any info would be great!

Hi Tricia,

Please read my post on saline, you can find a lot of info there, as well as links to ther helpfull information.

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php?showtopic=50475

Dr. Sire needs to publish something because it sounds like he is onto something. You would think restyaline would have similar effects but maybe the injection technique or the fact you don't do it every two weeks is the difference. I just don't see myself going to LA...

Dr. Sire needs to publish something because it sounds like he is onto something. You would think restyaline would have similar effects but maybe the injection technique or the fact you don't do it every two weeks is the difference. I just don't see myself going to LA...

There were some discussions over at the Healthboards two to three years ago about Dr. Sire publishing something on saline injections. Who knows what happened with that. I was just fortunate enough to have just recently relocated to Southern California.

This is the website:

www.ascmedcenter.com

Saline injections look very interesting and promising. Unfortunately, I live way too far away from Cal so I am in the same boat as Tricia. This seems like one of the best and cheapest procedures for rolling scars though. If anyone can find a dr in the Dallas area then please let us all know.

:)