Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My biggest problem is that I have little colorless bumps and blackheads. What's the best way to get rid of these? I'm allergic to benzoyl peroxide so any other suggestions would be very much appreciated. Thanks!

OK, so I've been on the regimen for about 4 months with pretty ok success, I've noticed a drop in the big red irritated pimples (though I still do get them every few days, don't think I'll ever completely get rid of them.). Anyway I've had these little skin colored bumps on my chin for about 2 yrs now. It may have something to do with the fact that I'm on a progestine based birth control (depo provera). I'm not sure. Anyway, I've tried EVERYTHING to get rid of these buggers, and nothing's worked. Then I went and got a tube of Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask, because it was so cheap and I'd heard good things about it. I tried it a few times by just putting it on for the suggested 15 minutes, and honestly, it didn't do anything noticeable, so I didn't use it for awhile. Then two weeks ago I tried putting it on my chin and letting it dry completely. Then I went to bed with it on. When I woke up the next day the size of the comedoes shrank a LOT. I've been doing this at night (instead of BP) every night for two weeks and my chin looks better every morning. Also helps with the zits that haven't actually formed yet. I don't know how it works or if it will work for everyone. Hope this helps.

OK, so I've been on the regimen for about 4 months with pretty ok success, I've noticed a drop in the big red irritated pimples (though I still do get them every few days, don't think I'll ever completely get rid of them.). Anyway I've had these little skin colored bumps on my chin for about 2 yrs now. It may have something to do with the fact that I'm on a progestine based birth control (depo provera). I'm not sure. Anyway, I've tried EVERYTHING to get rid of these buggers, and nothing's worked. Then I went and got a tube of Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask, because it was so cheap and I'd heard good things about it. I tried it a few times by just putting it on for the suggested 15 minutes, and honestly, it didn't do anything noticeable, so I didn't use it for awhile. Then two weeks ago I tried putting it on my chin and letting it dry completely. Then I went to bed with it on. When I woke up the next day the size of the comedoes shrank a LOT. I've been doing this at night (instead of BP) every night for two weeks and my chin looks better every morning. Also helps with the zits that haven't actually formed yet. I don't know how it works or if it will work for everyone. Hope this helps.

I to have the little colorless bumps several places and nothing seems to work, anyone have any suggestions and where would I pick up Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask? Thanks for any help!

U can pick it up at Walgreens. It's really cheap. I got a huge tube of it for like $2. I havent really seen any improvement though. Good luck to you!

ok so between today and yesterday i've used the grape twice and the mint once and so far I've seen just the size of some of the bumps minimally get smaller. my question is to anyone who has used these and had success getting rid of their small bumps how long did it take? thanks