Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hi, i just found this site and man am i greatly relieved. there is so much information here! but i need help

I just started taking minocyclein again ( i stopped for the summer due to sun) im on the maximum dosage 100ml twice daily. I was also prescribed tazorac with it. I have mild acne but right now its bad! Im in my second week of starting the meds again. In the past minocyclein has not really helped, i still breakout. I have no idea how to take the tazorac, right now my face is dried and peeling, but i hardly use the tazorac. how often do i use it for best results? and how? Has anyone had any experience using these drugs together or even seperately? I would greatly appreciate the help!

Also, how do i cover up the dryness do i use a moisturizure? If so, what kind. School starts soon, and i need help! thanks!

I have nearly the same exact regimine. Mino 100mg/2 times aday - morning Desquame-E - afternoon Triamcinolone acetonide - night tazorac. About 3-4 weeks into this I had a terrible breakout, it was fucking messed up. But I stayed with the meds and it has worked for me. Ive been taking them for about 2 months now and I have almost no active acne and only some moderate scarring. Dont give up on your regimine even when its bad and remember to use just a pea size amount of tazorac because more will irritate your skin and cause breakouts/redness. good luck dude