Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mister. anonymous

***### accutane and drugs ###***

hey all

there was probably another post like this but i just want to make another one

i wanted to get everyone's thoughts and experience when doing any type of drugs

i smoked the buddha(weed) 7 days straight...didn't get any side effects i think..i felt high and hungry -__-

but...

i took ecstacy and about 5hrs later...i had joint aches from waist down and lower back..it was killer!

maybe there was some kinda backfire or reaction between the two chemicals

i am on 40mg(x1) a day and started almost 2 weeks ago...what do you guys think??

-post away!!

Hi man,

I just finished my 7 month course of accutane, and throughout my course I smoked weed at least 4 times a week. Never had any side effects...so you should be fine.

I dont know about ecstacy though, I heard that it does stress the liver a lot so I guess you should just lay off that for a while...

wel i take ecstasy at weekends quite alot (ashamed), i have still tuk it at weekends for the past 2 mouth while on the tane and been ok.....i just make shure i take the tane correctly and at least 3 hour b4 E

u guys are fucking low life idiots.

as if the ecstacy wouldnt harm u w/o accutane in the long run

news flash: ITLL HARM U EITHER WAY DUMBASS

Thank you...people are so fucking stupid with those drugs..hell I do smoke weed a few times a week by myself, but nobody knows and I would NEVER touch that other shit, hell I don't even drink beer!

i hate to sound like a preacher but you guys shouldnt even be doing that stuff if youre not taking tane.

what about when youre looking for a job and have to take a drug test? or do you want to stay flipping burgers your whole life?

most people i know who do drugs are losers, they were my main motivation not to do it cause i didnt want to end up like them.

LMFAO.

That's charming. :)

Honestly I would look into it. Just don't drink while on Accutane. That could cause major problems.

your an idiot, no long-term effects with ecstasy if you take no more than one tab a month i have read, although some long-term effects are un-known i doubt you know.. i take e and have no side effects at all..im sure its fine with Accutane it dose stress the liver but only with high dosses.. im even thinking it might help but i wont go into that dont wanna encourage drug use :)

The long-term adverse effects of ecstasy are still to be monitored and assessed. Ecstasy is under researched in comparison with many other illicit drugs and there is no evidence that poly use with accutane is harmful.

In general, the adverse effects of ecstasy are either denied or accepted as an acceptable risk.

for all those people people who are knocking these drugs as if its heroine, I'd read up a bit before making claims that you hear your elders tell you. I've done E twice on tane, i got two monthes left on tane, not planning on doing E anymore while on it. Its a generalization to call people lowlifes who do drugs. The best example I can give you is myself. As a second year mechanical engineering student at university, I dont quite see myself as a lowlife, thanks anyways. Also, I'm not going to go argue about how something like E has neglible longterm effects unless done with great regularity, from lab reports that are published, because its hard to give theses write-ups any credibility at all, but I'm saying you can't just generalize something like this. So please, think a bit before you write. I know every1 has their own opinion and that's fine, but please

^^yeah i completely agree. i mean, i smoke almost everyweekend, (im not on accutane), ive done e twice, and ive tried just about every other drug out there (except for anything that has to do with needles). Its all a matter of whether or not you are responsible with those drugs. I still have a 4.0 in school, and go to a private high school.

every1 has ther own oponion, i dont judge u becaus eyou dont take E, so why do you judge me????? every 1 needs a release, and mine is E

word to your motha!

as for myself..in school studying pharmaceutical and i know how to party

the ones who says we're dumb or losers for trying it...

STOP HATIN ON OTHERS IF YOUR THE ONE THATS HATED ON...

I don't think the original poster wanted a lecture on not taking drugs because they are 'bad' and 'winners don't use drugs' etc.

You never know.....he might have heard all that before!

Fact is, people *do* recreational drugs. Millions upon millions around the world.

I think he had a valid question. Not sure if this is the best place to get an answer though.

Look, Accutane is a stress on the body. A lot of what it does is not well understood, but it is particularly hard on the liver. Recreational drugs are also hard on the liver. It doesn't take a genius to realize that it's a bad idea to add more stressors on top of what the Accutane does all on it's own. Of course, some drugs are worse than others, and i doubt that there have been any studies testing Accutane's interactions with recreational drugs. The best advice is to stop partaking in general, at least while taking Accutane. The next best advise is to limit your usage to less harmful drugs, and to limit how many times you use them to a minimum.

Ive never done pot or any illegal substance. I have no need for it. I get my high off playing guitar. Ill drink though lol.

I just dont see teh reason for trying all tis stuff. Sure it "feels good" but why cant you find something productive to do that makes you feel good?