Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LLiaM

high school reunion suck!

last week i attended a high school reunion obviously looking at my title i am pissed off. its been 4 years that me and my high school classmates and schoolmates did not see each other so we were expecting something great about how who he/she looks. iwas never gonna attend that reunion but my teacher forced me to she went to our house then ask me to go there i dunno why i didnt say no to my teacher shit. so i went to that reunion and i felt so anxious what theyre gonna say to my face. then the thing happened my schoolmate drop the bomb "WOW DUDE WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE HAVE YOU BEEN PICKED BY BIRDS" i was on the spot that day some people laughed after hearing that, some schoolmate talked and stared at me. after what happened i went back home and cried! :(:boohoo:

you should learn to be more assertive, and told your teacher to 'fuck off..i'm not going.'

this is just an example how cruel people can be. unfortunately, some never grow out of that high school mentality. it's sad.

Eh, that really sucks man, I hate people who do crap like that because you know not a single person is

perfect, try to use that crap as motivation to get your skin clear

People can be so Horrid and I see no reason why, my advice ignore the idiot and put it out of your mind its not worth the anguish.

Yep next year will be 10 years since I left high school I expect something will be organised Im hoping that I would look better in a year so I can go I would really like to see what some people are up too, but then I know there was a fair few idiots and trouble makers in my year hopefully they would have grow up and matured but then they might not have and I would die if they said something.

Guest one_day

You should not gone. This was something you could of avoided easily as well. It wasnt like a family thing you HAD to go to.

I cant wait for my high school reunion IF im clear though. If i aint, fuk that i aint going. No way am i going to show everyone my shortcomings.

You should not gone. This was something you could of avoided easily as well. It wasnt like a family thing you HAD to go to.

I cant wait for my high school reunion IF im clear though. If i aint, fuk that i aint going. No way am i going to show everyone my shortcomings.

The point is he went, no use telling him he shouldn't have gone.

That's terrible that you had such an awful time, people can be so cruel and immature. I can't imagine someone being so crass and hurtful. I know what he said hurt your feelings, but that guy is not worth feeling down over. He's an idiot, a loser, someone who needs to grow up and be compassionate. But he's definitely not worth your time. Let life deal with him; karma's gonna turn around and bite him in the ass. In the meantime, focus on you and the things and people that bring you happiness and enjoyment.

You had a frickin' four year reunion? Christ, that's early. I don't have a reunion until ten years, and I can't wait for it (three more years). I could give a shit less about my skin, which mostly didn't look bad then, and looks better now. I'm more concerned that I'll be a failure relative to what others have done.

If I were you, though, I would have pinned the guy on the ground and started wailing on him with whatever blunt object was close by, screaming "you wanna know what it's like to look deformed, you little fucker?!" Probation doesn't scare me.

Just a suggestion, but you should think about their faults ahead of time to throw back at them...people stop attacking others when they fear their own lack of self-esteem being exposed by the person they're attacking.

Guest Crawford

How does a reunion actually take place? Does someone just plan it themselves and get all the addresses from school or does the school organise it themselves?

last week i attended a high school reunion obviously looking at my title i am pissed off. its been 4 years that me and my high school classmates and schoolmates did not see each other so we were expecting something great about how who he/she looks. iwas never gonna attend that reunion but my teacher forced me to she went to our house then ask me to go there i dunno why i didnt say no to my teacher shit. so i went to that reunion and i felt so anxious what theyre gonna say to my face. then the thing happened my schoolmate drop the bomb "WOW DUDE WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE HAVE YOU BEEN PICKED BY BIRDS" i was on the spot that day some people laughed after hearing that, some schoolmate talked and stared at me. after what happened i went back home and cried! :(:boohoo:

I am so sorry that there are people stupid and mean enough to make other people feel they have to hide away until they are perfect. Did you ever go to the beach and see a huge fat person in a swimsuit frolicking in the water? And you say to yourself: "If I looked like that, I wouldn't be caught dead on a public beach in a swimsuit". Well, why not? They could be sitting home sweating and feeling sorry for themselves or they could have fun at the beach. You have to admire anyone with the guts to live life NOW. If you keep waiting for your skin to clear, or your fat to melt away, or you have witty things to say, or your're rich, or successful, or whatever, you might spend your whole life hiding, and what a waste that would be.

That really sucks dude, sorry you had to deal with that shit. :comfort:

Me, neither. I graduated for a reason - to get the hell out of there and never have to go back.

what a douche. i'm sure you feel terrible..but you have to know that that guy was a idiot.

i went to my reunion too and it was fucking awful. never again. the people there were still the same immature assholes they were 10 years before.

damn.. i would have socked him in the face and started an all out brawl. Its not like you all are still in school where you cant do it. I would have take him on, Im not scared of the po po.