Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

im only about to turn 16, but yesterday was easter eve and my family goes to my grandma's house and i drank a bottle and a half of those wine coolers, and a couple sips of corona. Since i dont ever drink i forgot that drinking was a problem b/c i hadnt minded it since i figured i wouldnt have to deal with it. Will that amount of alcohol cause any problems?

PS-that was the first time i had drank that much, so its not like im doing it on a regular basis.

no.

not even close.

actually, you should probably start drinking more; cause if you think that is a lot...

yea man thats nothin. i drank like 5 nights out of a week, durin spring break, but only because it was spring break, i was only on 40/mg a day and my blood tests prior to that had been perfect. your fine

yea man thats nothin. i drank like 5 nights out of a week, durin spring break, but only because it was spring break, i was only on 40/mg a day and my blood tests prior to that had been perfect. your fine

I have yet to stop drinking on accutane. is it bad? yes. But oh the grey goose.

I think youll be fine..

Quick question though... I am about to start in 1.5 weeks and I usually go out twice a week with my friends.. Ill be on 40 mg a day and im about 105 pounds. It doesnt take much to get me drunk haha.. anyways do u think it would be okay if i still had like 2 drinks 2 nights a week... so 4 drinks total... ???? It stinks going to a club and being sober!

no.

not even close.

actually, you should probably start drinking more; cause if you think that is a lot...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Drink up son!!

btw, does anyone have any opinions on regular and binge drinking?

whats worse for the liver while on accutane, 20-30pints a week or the occasional half a bottle of vodka on a night out?