Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sadman

Inlfamed pimples/papules etc.

What do you use against inflamed acne?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. What do you use against inflamed acne?

• Just Bp
    • AHA
    • hydrocortizone
    • other (please specify)

I read some posts here saying that bp is only good in preventing pimples/papules/etc . from breaking out. In other words, it's not good for already angry/big/inflamed acnes. So, what do you guys use to treat it the fastest way possible and how (what part of the regimen do you insert it) ?

thanks for any reply

tbh from my experience ive tried loads of stuff to try and help them heal but ive stopped now and just sticking to regimen without any extras and it looks like the only thing thats gonna heal them properly is time and a lot of it

well, i've been sticking to the regimen and i still have this HUGE papule on my cheek. BP won't do a thing to it...

i had one of these on my forehead a few weeks back, i just iced it for 10 minutes in the morning and 10 in the evening, and then just put BP on it generously. it went down eventually and its now just a small red mark

i've tried that and it didn't work :( . hopefully my derm sells hydrocortizone. and try that stuff. question is... what part of the regimen will i put it?

ive only had one or two of those (thankfully), but when i did i used ice and it worked well (it reduced swelling). i would wash, ice, then apply BP, then moistureize.