Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Emo-Child

OMG what should i do!!

Ok im 14 about to be 15 im male and i have not severe backne but moderate backne and im gonna go to slitterbaugn in texas this summer - About a month away and i need a fast cure for backne like a home remedy i dont wanna go to the doctor or w/e please someone help me!!!

although i dont recommend salycilic acid for the face, I used Body Clear Body Wash by Neutrogena which has salycilic acid on my back and it cleared up...although id say it took about 2 months to completely clear up. i did see a lot of progress tho by the end of the first month.

I dont know about applying the regimen (mild cleanser, 2.5% bp and then moisturizer) to the back since I have never tried it, but thats another option.

SA or/and BP work for my back, but I only have really mild back acne. You should try a 10% BP Bar in the shower and see if that works. Im using PanOxyl and it seems to be working.

Poly and Neo sporin only work to help heal and prevent scarring of pimples that are popped/dying. It will not help active acne.

If your skin isn't really sensitive, try exfoliating it. You could try a bodywash with tea tree oil in it too. With exfoliating gloves. Just be gentle. That could help a lot. And use a moisturizer with tea tree oil afterwards..

dont forget the sun.. even backs need sunshine :cool:

sunlight is good for the skin and will definitely help, just make sure you dont have a whole lotta shit on your skin if your gonna get it in the sun, so do it after its clean and dont put anything on it prior to lying out. (reason i say this is that i know some things like lemon oil can cause skin discolouration if exposed to the sun)

Guest tvirus_outbreak

Apply some benzoyl peroxide cream/gel/lotion that has 2.5% or 5% benzoyl peroxide (you can buy it from the chemist) to your back (make sure that you've had a shower and your back is dry first). You should apply the benzoyl peroxide twice a day (morning and night) and don't stop.

whatever you do dont do what i did at age 14 and popped my body acne because i was going to a water park too =]

whatever you do dont do what i did at age 14 and popped my body acne because i was going to a water park too =]

yeahh.. bad plan :P