Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rache

Proactive body wash?

I have a problem with bacne, shoulder acne, neck. area. My friend did too, so she went out and bought herself some products. First she used "Neautrgena Body Clear Body Wash", and said that after a few uses she noticed it get worse on her..Y'know what I had the same problem too! Anyways she's a proactive user at the moment(and getting good results), so she bought the Proactive Body Wash from the mall. And she said she's not even joking, after one shower she noticed 50% of it all cleared up on her. And a couple days after a few more spots cleared up completley. Now she is 90% clear from body acne!!..I WANT TO BUY IT!!..

So my question is, "have you guys tried it for your body acne?, did it help like with my friend?"

I want to know if more people got dramatic results, cuz I need to clear my shoulders/ neck area/ upper arms(mostly!)..I want to be clear for the summer..Thats my goal! :)

Um, everybody is different, you know? I had acne on my back for 2 years, and i bought that body wash, however, it stayed the same. I went to my derm and she prescribed Brevoxyl 8 creamy wash Benzoyl Peroxide is 8%. Now my back and chest is clear and im loving the skin. so yeah... hope that helped a little

Um, everybody is different, you know? I had acne on my back for 2 years, and i bought that body wash, however, it stayed the same. I went to my derm and she prescribed Brevoxyl 8 creamy wash Benzoyl Peroxide is 8%. Now my back and chest is clear and im loving the skin. so yeah... hope that helped a little

Yeah your right. I want to try the Proactive Body Wash, but if it doesn't work then I don't want to waste my money on it..That'd blow. But hey we'll see what happens. If not, I think i'll give that Sea Breeze body was h a try(someone on here said its wonderfull) Thanks, yeah it helped a little. I am going to do some experimenting with some stuff. I think I'll make a review on them to, and how its progressing with my skin.

I also tried the Neautrgena Body Clear Body Wash and the Phisoderm Acne BodyWash.

They did nothing for me.

I'v been using the Neutrogena Body scrub with 2% Salicylic Acid.

This is a great product.

It works so much better then the other Body Washes i tried with 2% Salicylic Acid.

I also tried the Neautrgena Body Clear Body Wash and the Phisoderm Acne BodyWash.

They did nothing for me.

This is a great product.

It works so much better then the other Body Washes i tried with 2% Salicylic Acid.

I agree, neutrogena is a great product.

Proactive, mmn, i think I've heard of that, be careful of it's ingredients. I think it may have perfume in it i.e. alcohol. which can dry the skin.

I used it for a long time because I get very mild spots here and there in the winter on my back and chest. For mild spots, it worked very well for me. Now I just occasionally exfoliate there and that keeps it clear with no problems.

The ProActiv wash never irritated my skin and was always gentle. I just stopped using it because I didn't really have to. For anything more than mild acne, I'm not sure how well it would do.

They did nothing for me.

This is a great product.

Thats weird that the Neutrogena Body Wash didn't help any, but the scrub version of it did..

Hmm, I was going to buy that one to at first! :P..

You could always try borrowing a little bit of body wash from your friend to see if it works. If it cleared her up 50% after one shower, you will know right away if it is going to work for you without having to buy a whole bottle of it yourself.

Guest ilovepancakes

Proactive is shit and its hella expensive.

My experiences with it are terrible.

Stick to basis soap, BP, and alpha hydroxy lotion

-if this doesnt work see a doctor/derm

:ninja:

Rache, the best product i'v tried for body acne is Doxycycline.

But you got to get that prescribed from a Derm.

Its 30 pills and 100 MG.

If you have no health insurance.

Its 25 dollars at a pharmacist.

I get it at CVS.

I also use the Neutrogena Body scrub with 2% Salicylic Acid.

Like i was saying before.

This product is so much better then the Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash with 2% Salicylic Acid.

If you get redmarks when the body acne goes down.

The best thing for this is an AHA product.

I would recommend the Alpha Hydrox enhanced lotion.

It has 10% AHA in it.

It costs about 13 dollars.

They sell it in Eckerd and Riteaid.

This is a great product

I had really bad redmarks on my body and it got rid of all the redmarks.

It took about 3 months to get rid of the redmarks.

Rache, the best product i'v tried for body acne is Doxycycline.

But you got to get that prescribed from a Derm.

Its 30 pills and 100 MG.

If you have no health insurance.

Its 25 dollars at a pharmacist.

I get it at CVS.

I also use the Neutrogena Body scrub with 2% Salicylic Acid.

Like i was saying before.

This product is so much better then the Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash with 2% Salicylic Acid.

If you get redmarks when the body acne goes down.

The best thing for this is an AHA product.

I would recommend the Alpha Hydrox enhanced lotion.

It has 10% AHA in it.

It costs about 13 dollars.

They sell it in Eckerd and Riteaid.

This is a great product

I had really bad redmarks on my body and it got rid of all the redmarks.

It took about 3 months to get rid of the redmarks.

Hey thanks so much!

I am going to for sure check into the Alpha Hydrox enhanced lotion! And by myself some the scrub version. :dance: Thanks a lot you guys! :)