Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jules70

Uploading pics

I've been scouring the site looking for an answer and wasn't able to find one. I'm hoping someone can help me. I have a technical question regarding photos. I understand that photos can not exceed 50kb 150x150 pixs if I want to post them. When i upload them from my camera to my laptop they are saved at 504 kb 2304x1728 pixs. I don't know how to reduce their size. I'm not able to upload them to my gallery at their current setting. How do I reduce their size or is there something else that I'm missing. :confused: Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

change their size with microsoft paint or adobe photoshop?

if not il change size for you if you would like

I tried that and couldn't figure out how to do it. LOL

I've been scouring the site looking for an answer and wasn't able to find one. I'm hoping someone can help me. I have a technical question regarding photos. I understand that photos can not exceed 50kb 150x150 pixs if I want to post them. When i upload them from my camera to my laptop they are saved at 504 kb 2304x1728 pixs. I don't know how to reduce their size. I'm not able to upload them to my gallery at their current setting. How do I reduce their size or is there something else that I'm missing. :confused: Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

This is how I reduce the size of my pics..

Open up paint and at the top go to Image, and then Stretch/Skew..

Then where it says Horizontal/Vertical put in 30 on both or 40, depending on how big or small it comes out.

Leave the degrees blank..

Sorry if I'm not making any sense... :wacko:

Then where it says Horizontal/Vertical put in 30 on both or 40, depending on how big or small it comes out.

That did the trick. Thank you very much.

That did the trick. Thank you very much.

No problem..