Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zaphod

Purpose bar in Canada?

Hi guys,

I have a question. From some posts, many people like to use the Purpose cleansing bar. The problem is, I can't even order it from the drugstore.com, because when I try to pay for it, it tells me about the shipping restrictions (surprisingly, Eucerin moisturizer can be ordered from the online store). What is it with soap anyway, heh? Anyone know where I can buy Purpose bar in Toronto? Or really... any of the recommended cleansing bars? I'm using Dove sensitive skin with the Regimen right now, but it dries up my skin too much sometimes. I haven't looked for the Cetaphil bar though. Is there some general consensus among some other good bar of soap that can be bought in Canada?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

If you've ever been to the dermatologist in Canada he or she probably told you to use Spectro Jel. You should really try it. It is by far the best cleanser I have tried. Get the unscented one for ssensitive problem prone skin. It is much better than Cetaphil in my opinion.

Oh ok, thanks. I use Dove for shaving and cleansing right now. If I'm going to switch to Spectro Jel, what kind of shaving cream is good for shaving? Is Aveeno for sensitive skin ok?

If you've ever been to the dermatologist in Canada he or she probably told you to use Spectro Jel. You should really try it. It is by far the best cleanser I have tried. Get the unscented one for ssensitive problem prone skin. It is much better than Cetaphil in my opinion.

I second that! that's what i use when i have to wash my face unsheduled ( eg, not in the morning or night, for some other reason not part of my regemin). it's also excellent at taking off make-up.

Oh ok, thanks. I use Dove for shaving and cleansing right now. If I'm going to switch to Spectro Jel, what kind of shaving cream is good for shaving? Is Aveeno for sensitive skin ok?

Sorry, I don't have any experience with face shaving. You could try using Spectro Jel as a shaving gel though because it's really thick.