Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kyandjae

I'm fucking sick of this....

Hmm, I am probably at my worst EVER right now!!!!! I'm at a freakin' low!!!! I know I haven't even been on the regimen for a month yet, but I'm so sick of dealing with this shit!!! I'm 24 damnit!!!!!!!

What's usually the average amount of time that it takes for the breakouts to stop?? I've heard like, 4 weeks, 2 months, 5 months!!!!!! so, I guess I might have just answered my own question.... and I know that everyone's skin is different...

how do you know when or if the reg is even right for you?????

*screams into pillow*

Hmm, I am probably at my worst EVER right now!!!!! I'm at a freakin' low!!!! I know I haven't even been on the regimen for a month yet, but I'm so sick of dealing with this shit!!! I'm 24 damnit!!!!!!!

What's usually the average amount of time that it takes for the breakouts to stop?? I've heard like, 4 weeks, 2 months, 5 months!!!!!! so, I guess I might have just answered my own question.... and I know that everyone's skin is different...

*screams into pillow*

join the club, im thinking of quitting now sick of it :(!!! ffs my skins not healing its jst always shit, maybe if i do it once a day my skin is shit

*screams into pillow*

join the club, im thinking of quitting now sick of it :(!!! ffs my skins not healing its jst always shit, maybe if i do it once a day my skin is shit

how long have you been on it??? how many pimples do you get a day??? are your marks taking forever to fade, like mine???

hey im really sorry. it does suck to breakout. im 23 and feel like this acne bs should be over...but its not. im finally clearing up from my IB. My IB started at about week 3.5 on the regimen and its now week 5. It sucked, but im glad i hung in there. good luck to you both, and the only advice i can offer is to hang in there, cus im glad i did.

Hi i had some of the worse breakouts ever at the begining of this,but from about week 6 it has been good. You should stick with it for about 2 months before deciding if it works or not.

hey im really sorry. it does suck to breakout. im 23 and feel like this acne bs should be over...but its not. im finally clearing up from my IB. My IB started at about week 3.5 on the regimen and its now week 5. It sucked, but im glad i hung in there. good luck to you both, and the only advice i can offer is to hang in there, cus im glad i did.

Thanks...

I'm just impatient.... and get depressed cause I think it's getting better, then I get a few more spots.. so that's just more marks that have to fade!!!!!

Gaaahhhh!!!!!

Is your skin actually much worse now, or is it just not really getting as good as you hoped? I was still getting new breakouts until probably six weeks into using BP, so I didn't actually look clear until two months had gone by. But now I've stayed clear and I feel really great about it. I know a lot of people take longer than I did to clear, too. It sounds like you're following Dan's regimen pretty faithfully so I wouldn't recommend changing anything. Just stick with it and in a few weeks you'll probably notice quite a bit of improvement. It's not like anything else you've tried has worked before or else you'd be doing that now, right? You don't have anything to lose by sticking with this for a couple more months besides a little money.

Also, even if you're not applying the BP to your entire face, moisturizing your whole face with protect you from sun damage and even out your tone so you don't look dry or discolored in just parts of your face.

As someone else in this forum put it: you didn't get your acne overnight, so you can't expect it to go away overnight. Give any new regimen at least 2-3 months before giving up.

im 3 months in and still breaking out every once in a while. it happens. my skin is improving slowly, but @ least it is improving.

youll get there.

haha yeah, everytime my doc would prescribe me something, he'd say "now, it'll get worse before it gets better" I'd hate it. If it ever got better for me then you wouldn't have to keep prescribing me shit.

I'm just impatient.... and get depressed cause I think it's getting better, then I get a few more spots.. so that's just more marks that have to fade!!!!!

Gaaahhhh!!!!!

Hey mate,

For the marks, have you considered getting a concealer stick? They often have anti-bacterial qualities so if you put them on actual spots they help clear them as well as hide them (mine has tea tree in it), and for scars/marks after the spot has gone, it works an absolute treat - I put concealer on mine and my face looks completely clear. Its harder to conceal actual spots, as they are risen obviously, but for marks, you can't go wrong with it...

I'm 77 days in now (a little over two months) and I'm 95% clear of any active acne (one minor pimple). Red marks and scarring are a different story, I've got plenty of them.

Give the regimen at least 3 months, and do it very, very precisely. I'd probably be 100% clear right now if I hadn't skipped one application about a week back -- four or five zits popped up about a day after the skipped application, but the breakout is now in its last stages. I've been strict about my applications for the past week and nothing new has come up since.

I drink plenty of water a day... hell, that's all I drink when I'm at home.... but my diet, that's another story... I try and eat protein at every meal if I can...

I guess my skin just isn't as good I'd I had hoped right now.... but b/c of my marks, it looks 100 times worse, ya know.... I mean, it's not HORRIBLE, but I dread looking in the mirror waiting to see new spots looking at me.... we are our own worst critic... but, I still think it's bad...... ):

I was on RAM for a while and it took some time for me to actually see results... Initial breakout, blah blah blah.... but I did end up seeing results in a few months.... but, it stopped working one day.... I've heard of that happening with Bp for some people... I just don't want that to happen to me.... ):

I just gotta be patient......

As someone else in this forum put it: you didn't get your acne overnight, so you can't expect it to go away overnight. Give any new regimen at least 2-3 months before giving up.

Hmm, I got my first pimple overnight :|

You say in your sig. that you are experimenting with moisturizers to get rid of red marks. Can I ask which you've experimented with? I ask because that's the only thing I can see where you might be off track. Otherwise, if you've watched the videos several times and read http://www.acne.org/biggestmistakes.html and are positive you're on the regimen precisely, it's just a matter of giving it time. Give it a full 3 months of absolutely strict adherence.

Unless your skin problems are a result of hormonal/internal stuff rather than bacteria..?

Have you ever spoken to your doctor about it?

Just wondering.

*screams into pillow*

Are you making any good result so far? I hope so...be patient or at least try to... Yeah, I'm a hasty person, too, so I know how it's like... screaming is helpful to me and I did that a lot. haha... Anyhow, good luck! :D ... I'm trying to get rid of some of my unwanted blemishes and redmarks so waiting for Dan's gel to arrive here so desperately...

You say in your sig. that you are experimenting with moisturizers to get rid of red marks. Can I ask which you've experimented with? I ask because that's the only thing I can see where you might be off track. Otherwise, if you've watched the videos several times and read http://www.acne.org/biggestmistakes.html and are positive you're on the regimen precisely, it's just a matter of giving it time. Give it a full 3 months of absolutely strict adherence.

Hi Dan..... Umm, I started out using the Neutrogena in my sig.... but, it didn't seemed like it was helping much and I felt that it was contributing to some of my breakouts... ex. I didn't use the Neutrogena moist. for a few days and didn't get any new pimples... then I thought I would give it another go, and what do you know?? I started breaking out again... oh, and I'm not experimenting on moisturizer just to get rid of my marks... I need to find something that doesn't make my face feel like an oil slick for hours and one that I feel doesn't break me out.. I didn't think that moisturizers would be able to fade marks.... :shrug:

I made another post about switching my moisturizer to Cetaphil moisturizing lotion (not the facial one)... but Brandy said that she's leery of anything that has oil in it, cause the one I wanted to use had oil.... I tried it for a few days, but didn't really like it... and I'm afraid that the oil in it will break me out... ): and with my being in Japan, I can't just go to a Wal-Mart and pick up the kind I do want to use.... I'd have to order it on-line...

Oh, one more thing..... sometimes I don't wait [/i]exactly 15 minutes in between steps... it may be a little longer sometimes (I have three kids to look after everyday, so I get easily distracted).... like up to 30 or 45 minutes in between.... would that not be considered

absolutely strict adherence
????

Thanks.... (: