Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pandaboy

Pic of My Acne Products Factory

Well this will freak some of you guys out. . . . I lot of guys have claimed to have tried every topical product out there, well in my endless search to find something that works, I'm one of those people. . . I'm a bit of a product whore. I think this will put some perspective with some of you.

And believe me my wallet is hurting beacuse of this. . . not only do I have to deal with all this shit on me face and all emotional and social implications because of it, it's really hurting my bank balance too so a double whammy . . . . oh did I mention acne SUX??

A few of those products are organic, . . .I sorta went through an organic phase, did F*** all like everything else.

[attachmentid=4207]

post-6627-1145015134_thumb.jpg

post-6627-1145015134_thumb.jpg

yo i dont think you should be spending all your money on skin products, just get b5 and wash your face with water daily

I got you beat, by a pretty good margin! Neosporin gave me decent results, but for only a short time. My acne came back even worse than before I started the Neo. I am on the regimen right now and tomorrow will be my third week on it. I experienced a moderate breakout after the first week (still mild though in terms of overall acne) but it leveled off aftera couple days. Now I have not had a pimple/zit/whitehead whatever you call them in a week and a half! That is unheard of for me. I sure hope it lasts, but for some reason I think it will. My face looks great. I feel like I can be myself again and I don't have to hide in my room on my days off.

yo i dont think you should be spending all your money on skin products, just get b5 and wash your face with water daily

If only it were that simple.

dude I could totally beat that, I have an entire drawer full of stuff, not to mention the stuff I have in my closet, under my sink, in my shower and the 2 brown grocery bags full of stuff I threw away. The stuff I kept I couldn't throw away, even though I dont use it maybe some day...Im such a product whore, It all happend when I was 15, it's been down hill since there

Depending how bad your acne is... I would give clinique a try... Its not for severe or bad acne... dont use becuase its not made for skin with bad acne... If you have mild or mild moderate then i would sugguest it but if you have moderate then i would be a little iffy on it... By far i like clinique alot pluss i didnt mention i dont spend as much time as every one else does... 5mins top if that... fuck you acne...

Well this will freak some of you guys out. . . . I lot of guys have claimed to have tried every topical product out there, well in my endless search to find something that works, I'm one of those people. . . I'm a bit of a product whore. I think this will put some perspective with some of you.

And believe me my wallet is hurting beacuse of this. . . not only do I have to deal with all this shit on me face and all emotional and social implications because of it, it's really hurting my bank balance too so a double whammy . . . . oh did I mention acne SUX??

A few of those products are organic, . . .I sorta went through an organic phase, did F*** all like everything else.

[attachmentid=4207]

are you saying that tea tree oil didn't help you?

are you saying that tea tree oil didn't help you?

Tea Tree oil didnt do much. I used it as a spot treatment and all it did was make my skin peel and dry. Right now Im just trying to keep it simple and use Jojoba oil and Dan's BP. Plus im using the cleanser by A'kin that you see in the pic.

Its all the organic skincare stuff that cost a fortune.

i think the perosn wa stalking about Vit B 50 Complex .. maybe im not sure. . i knwo i am currently taking it .. idk what it will do for ym skin .. but i use it to give me enegry .. it takes the carbs u eat and convert them into energy and it really works .. i ussually seem fatigued but after tkaing that i wasnt at all. It also has almost everything that Red Bull has in it only with higher doses