Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cute_but_have_acne

why doesnt ACNE have a common cure ??

i remember very well that when i started having acne when i was 16 , two of my friends also had same degree of acne ,, we started our treatments together ,, one of my friend suggested us to go to dermetologist ,, we 3 went ,, and one of us is clear by the dermatologist ,,, then me and other friend of mine who still have acne were left . my friend suggested to just use natural treatments ,,, drinking neem water ,, and normal face washing routine two times a day ,, and he too cleared up within a year ,,, its only me who tried both the treatments ,, but dint get any cure ,,,, POOR ME

from this story one thing is sure that what works for one doesnt work for other ,,,

WHY IS IT SO ?? IF ACNE IS A COMMON SITUATION THEN WHY DONT IT HAVE A COMMON CURE ???

DOES ANYONE KNOWS THE ANSWER ???

Guest Scarlet Viper

Acne does not have a common cure because noone knows exactly what causes it. Simple.

Kind of sad that the doctors and scientists cannot find a cure or the reason acne happens in the first

place. My personal feeling is that maybe there is some genetic defect in out skin genes so when we produce oil,

it is missing the proper anti-bacterial properties to prevent acne from occuring... but don't listen to me i have no

clue wt i am saying :razz:

Guest Spike Rose

Everyone has a different skin type, and different type of acne, that is why some will respond to treatment and others won't.

a lot of conditions are not treatable, acne isn't exactly a high priority thing to cure. I would rather they try and cure aids and things

Maybe they haven't found a cure for acne because there is too many people making too much money selling crappy products that don't work or don't clear it up completely to people like us.

Too many things cause acne. It's not like a disease that you catch. More like a disease that you are genetically encoded with. It has to do with the physical anatomy of your skin and it's physiology rather than something foreign in the body.