Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fighter_NZL

Do you think this would work?

Hello!

I suffer from Back and chest acne. Just small blackhead type bumbs, but the ones on my chest seem to be getting worse.

I live in New Zealand and this is the only medicated body wash I can find thats avalible here http://www.cleanandclear.com/products/body...s_control.shtml

Has any one used this? does it work?

Ive also concidered useing a medicated facial wash on my chest. Do you think that would work?

It sucks we have such a small range of medicated acne treatment avalible here(well that Ive been able to find!)

Thanks!

Hello!

I suffer from Back and chest acne. Just small blackhead type bumbs, but the ones on my chest seem to be getting worse.

I live in New Zealand and this is the only medicated body wash I can find thats avalible here http://www.cleanandclear.com/products/body...s_control.shtml

Has any one used this? does it work?

Ive also concidered useing a medicated facial wash on my chest. Do you think that would work?

It sucks we have such a small range of medicated acne treatment avalible here(well that Ive been able to find!)

Thanks!

Yes, I think that will work. It probably contains salycic acid... My favorite salycic acid body wash is Phisoderm, but I'm sure Clean and CLear is good too. My back is pretty tough so it can take salycic acid wash followed by BP. Then I wear a white t-shirt to bed so my shirts don't get bleached. Good luck!