Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Prod

Scars and redish skin (pics attached)

I got off the accutane about a month ago, and it left me with hardly any acne but scars and redish skin. I took the pic in the worst light it looks in but I reallly wanted to show in its worst case. I heard that the redish goes away after awhile. Do you think tanning will help covert it up. Any help would be greatly appreciated

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/6668/13jc5.jpg

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/9626/29wc.jpg

That's not bad at all. I know how bad it can seem though... Seriously bro, I was expecting to see so much worse, your skin looks awesome!

If you wanna tan, go for it!

Try tazorac for a year the stuff works without risking further scarring, stay away from peels and lasers, thats just my opinion.

well do you think the redish will go away after awhile? Its just a confidence thing i guess

THe red does go away, any doctor will tell you that, and from experience--I finished about 5 months ago--the red has gone down alot. I was redder than you at that stage--it should go away in no time.

I got off the accutane about a month ago, and it left me with hardly any acne but scars and redish skin. I took the pic in the worst light it looks in but I reallly wanted to show in its worst case. I heard that the redish goes away after awhile. Do you think tanning will help covert it up. Any help would be greatly appreciated

what redness?

I know what you mean mate, hardly a disasterous situation though is it? Try and find out what scar treatments work for you and trust me, you'll be reet as rain! :dance: