Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest tvirus_outbreak

"Acne Free in 3 Days" "Your Last Acne Solution" etc

Guest tvirus_outbreak

If you go on the internet you may come across sites such as "Acne Free in 3 Days" and "Your Last Acne Solution". These sites provide an internal acne treatment that is "guaranteed" to work. But in order to find out what you have to do, you have to purchase a booklet that guides you through the steps to getting clear. I was just wondering, has anyone here tried this? Did it work? And if it did work, could you please just tell us what we have to do instead of us having to buy the booklets? I know I may sound a bit bossy about the way I said that, but if anyone has done this could they please just tell us what to do and how it works?

if you do a search for a member named "Antony" he has a topicsomething like "the regimen that cleared me" not in those words but something along those lines I think.. and discusses the basic components of the most popular systems, as well as how he implemented them into his routine in getting clear. save your money and read the wisdom of this board, as it's far more honest and useful than what the acne products spammers r pushing.

i smell B S :P 3 days my booty if i had pimples on my face my back and my chest and my butt and my ear that treatment can make it go all away in 3 days (lies....and even if it if its able to do it its going to do some internal damage)