Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
macq

Furfuryladenine (Kinetin and Kinerase) for Skin Rejuvenation

I used to use Green Cream and other Retin products. I brought this about 2 months ago and in the first two weeks of use had a terrible break out. DAM I thought the product was useless, but I was using twice as much as it said on the instructions.

After my face calmed down I thought I would give it another go, and I love it. Nothing has cleared up my blemishes, black heads etc like it AND especially those closed comedones. Those things where on my forehead for months they finally softened and I extracted them with little pressure and no problems.

About every two weeks or so now I have to give it a rest for a few days as I start to peel. Once rested for 2 days I start using it again.

Here are a few links describing what it is, basically a plant hormone. They hype is it’s the new thing to replace Retin A. It’s a sun block as well both UVA and UVB so I got ride of my other SB products.

I am currently using the Almay brand but am going to upgrade to a better concentration.

http://www.cosmeticscop.com/learn/article....EFER=SKIN&ID=67

http://www.smartskincare.com/treatments/kinerase.html

Good that you found something that works for you. I've spent $40 on MaMa lotion already and no results so far but i'm gonna atleast use the whole bottle. I may consider your kinerase next . . . steep prices tho.

Good that you found something that works for you. I've spent $40 on MaMa lotion already and no results so far but i'm gonna atleast use the whole bottle. I may consider your kinerase next . . . steep prices tho.

O yeah the Kinerase is very expensive. I brought the Almay brand Kinetin for about $30 for 100g but its been working so well I am going to lay out the cash for Kinerase.

I was thinking about the MAMA lotion sometime ago but these things are really hard to get in Australia.

Ok I finally did it. I have upgraded to Kinerase.

N6-Fufuryladenine is the chemical of choice here. Over all I have had great improvement in skin tone and in the texture of my skin.

I think this stuff beat Green Cream for me hands down.

I am going to have to post some pics the difference is just to go not to show you guys. :D