Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i like to keep my regimen as simple as possible so i am not putting any chemicals on my skin i don't need. i was thinking, and i don't need to put spf 15 sunscreen on my skin everyday, especially in the cold/cloudy weather. i swtiched to a non spf moistureizer with AHA a couple days ago and my skin is allready looking better.

has any1 else had problems with the moistureizers with SPF?

i also switched to dan's gel and it feels much better than the neotrogena BP. i wish i had used these products during the first 3 months of my regimen!

Im using Neutrogena's Healthy Skin Face Lotion w/ AHA and SPF 15. Works great! I've never had a problem with SPF and moisturizer together.

Some people ARE sensitive to spf ingredients. If you are doing better without an spf, then just be careful of the sun and don't let yourself get too much exposure.

And yea, Dan's gel rocks doesn't it!

Most SPF lotions make my skin burn like the dickens. :doubt: The Dove moisturizer I'm using now isn't too bad, though, and isn't nearly as greasy as Cetaphil or Neutrogena.

Neutrogen makes an AHA moisturizer exactly like the SPF one but with out the SPF... its call Neutrogena Healthy Skin Night

I use Eucerin Skin Renewal SPF 15 during day and the Neutrogena Night AHA at night and so far results are sweeet