Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ycgirl

Beta Hydroxy Acid?

Im on the CSR right now and I know your not suppose to combine BP and Saliclyic Acid (BHA), but I hear that BHA is good for black heads and clogged pores. I have Paula's Choice 2% BHA Liquid Spray and Im wondering if it would be ok to use this on my nose (where I get blackheads) at night before I go to bed. Im not having any problems with BP either. Is it true that SA and BP neutralize each other?

Use the CSR exclusively for the first 3 months or so, strictly and without adding additional products. You have to give it a chance to work effectively before you can accurately say if other products are needed.

If after that time you want to add in other factors, do so one at a time.

Use the CSR exclusively for the first 3 months or so, strictly and without adding additional products. You have to give it a chance to work effectively before you can accurately say if other products are needed.

If after that time you want to add in other factors, do so one at a time.

I only have 2 pimples left, both are not active. The CSR works for me. I have none on my nose and want the blackheads to be gone so Im wondering if it would be ok to put some just on my nose.

exfoliaiton is the fastest way to get rid of blakc head.. ive been suing SA since i was 13 and it never did anything for my black heads .. it wasn tuntil i used jessfoliation that alll my black heads vanished literally .. i also use an AHA moisturizer works really well