Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have been using my epsom salt method that i posted about a week ago or so and it has rele helped me and i see lots of improvements and i commented that i have been able to get rid of a lot of acne and i still do not doubt i can clear it up within a month or so but i have a lot of like small marks underneath my skin that i feel like my medicine doesnt reach...its almost like little tiny red circular scars...from post pimples i guess...they arent like normal scars, i am sure yall know wut they r, i feel i could prolly cover them with a tan pretty easily but itd have to be a permanent one and tans normally fade so idk what to do, i could just be patient but it is hard, i notice that in my house they arent bad but at school under all the florescent lighting they rele can light up ill take a picture of it if i can and post it for yall to see and maybe you could help me out... it is like post acne red marks and i was wondering if yall had any ideas on how to cure it bcuz it wuld be very helpful to me...thanks just lemme know anything you got