Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I had this really small spot on my neck, anyways i started picking, and pushing at it to try and get it out, and i never give up, and i took some of the skin off on it, and it made this very small spot go into something really red and hard, anyways, now it has a scab kinda thing on it and some of the skin is still off it, and its bleeding a little still, now i'm sure this thing will scar, it wasn't a cyst or nodule in the first place, its just i'm an idiot and i cant leave things alone, otherwise it would of been a very small problem, what are the chances of this thing scarring, at the moment it has a hard scab on it and is bleeding a bit where the skin is still off.? :wall:

usually stuff i pick at that is not a cyst or a nodule scars, but only for a short while. i dont know if this would be any different cus its on your neck. anyway i hope yours doesnt scar, but if it does i hope it goes away soon.

nah should be fine, i reallycan't tell without a picture, as in the size etc does contribute.

it sounds very small anyway, no worries about it