Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey what do you guys think of this?...acnemachine.com i just got the LD version, just wondering if anyone has this or something similar or even thinks it will work. thanks

Hey what do you guys think of this?...acnemachine.com i just got the LD version, just wondering if anyone has this or something similar or even thinks it will work. thanks

i got it 2 weeks ago...

i use it everynight around me mouth, cause thats where i get break outs and so far its workin great

im all cleared up :clap:

How many uses do you get out of this? It seems too cheap to be true. I know Zeno is a similar product, but is a lot more expensive and can only be used a fixed amount of times. http://www.myzeno.com/

How long does this acne machine work?

I have one, but I think you people talked me into believing it doesn't work, just because the site looks so fake, and the product has a duplicate:

www.itchstopper.com

But if you think about it...and read what they say on the site about it, it actually makes sense!

i got it 2 weeks ago...

i use it everynight around me mouth, cause thats where i get break outs and so far its workin great

im all cleared up :clap:

what about blackhead? Does it work for those?

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

I have to admit that i'm a little sceptical after looking at the site. I know a bit about light therapies, but this uses infra-red and so on. I've not read alot about any of these treatments. FDA approval probably doesn't count for that much IMO.

To be fair though, here's a link to the site so that people can see for themselves.

Acne Machine

If this thing was so good and clears up acne everyone would know about it. No one would need accutane and all these other treatments, docs would kno about it, it would be on tv not on some website looking like it was made in a couple of minutes.

A product that does infact work, and is 100% legit, is www.myzeno.com

It's expensive, and only has 90 uses per "round", but it works. Check out that site. It's been on the news and is popular.

i agree with chris. zeno is an excellent product, but works only on certain types of pimples...not whiteheads or blackheads. it works on pimples without a head and the earlier you catch them the better luck you have with them. i have not had a pimple develop fully into a cyst since i started using the zeno. but in the 2 months i have been using it i have gone thru 2 cartridges ($35 a piece, but you can get them cheaper on ebay)...i also bought my zeno on ebay for much cheaper than it typically costs.

THIS THREAD ISN'T ABOUT ZENO!!!

Go to the stupid zeno threads if that's what you want to talk about. Anyway, this thing doesn't really clear up your acne in one day, but it does help quite a bit with early stage acne, and it kills bacteria

Go to the stupid zeno threads if that's what you want to talk about. Anyway, this thing doesn't really clear up your acne in one day, but it does help quite a bit with early stage acne, and it kills bacteria

it doesnt get rid of blackheads but it prevents pimples from comin up

i have the big acnemachine i just put it on the skin where i usually break out and hold it there for 3 mins, than i go to another spot that i always break out at and hold it there for 3 mins and so on ..........the pimples i did have around my mouth cleared up in about 3 days and no knew ones came up since i started it........i treat my skin with it every night. zeno didnt work for me but for some reason this really does work and there s no replacement parts.........so its great

i have the big acnemachine i just put it on the skin where i usually break out and hold it there for 3 mins, than i go to another spot that i always break out at and hold it there for 3 mins and so on ..........the pimples i did have around my mouth cleared up in about 3 days and no knew ones came up since i started it........i treat my skin with it every night. zeno didnt work for me but for some reason this really does work and there s no replacement parts.........so its great

Marketing Campaign.

Marketing Campaign.

oh please.....get over it...........you dont know it all honey

Wasnt trying to hijack the thread...just thought that if you guys were not sure about the Acnemachine, Zeno is similar and it does work. i was just trying to tell you that Zeno does work...so perhaps if acnemachine is anything like it then it might actually work...anyway...good luck with the acne machine!

Marketing Campaign.

oh please.....get over it...........you dont know it all honey

What I do know is -

1) So many NEW USERS sign up saying 'This new product works!' all you have to do is pay $54156348646. Blah.

2) Secondly its the same product as a bloody Itch Stopper!!

3) I emailed the company with a question, the response I got was 'Yes you can'. No business header or footer, no details what so ever, not even a name. Very professional don't you think.

Amber do you hold it in one spot for the whole 3 minutes or does it matter if you move it in circles to get a larger area cause i have alot so it takes a long time to just hold it in all the spots.