Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Greggie

improving my csr regimen

i have been on the csr regimen for over a year now i wash my face, use dans csr gel and then use neutrogena aha mositurizer. my most of my face has cleared up now and is great, its just around my mouth a bit on my cheeks/chin where i still get some nasty breakouts! is there anything else i could add or do to my regimen to prevent this!? i am a bit of a picker so when i do get the spot i end up making it really red :(

any ideas?

thaks

Read here and see if you are inadvertently doing anything wrong.

http://www.acne.org/biggestmistakes.html

And also, picking actually can worsen and spread acne, so you need to really try and not do that. Gentle is a big part of this program.

Also, let us know exactly which products you are using, what is your cleanser and exactly which neutrogena moisturizer you are using.

And tell us how you are doing it? Twice a day? Waiting the appropriate times? Etc.

twice a day morning/night keeping as close as possible to dans regimen im using pears soap, dans csr and neutrogena heathly skin spf15 with aha so far that combination of products are working the best for me although i dont really like the pears soap that much, sometimes i have a period where i just wash my face with water i find my skin getting better and i get no more spots!

breakouts on your cheeks and chin make me think of maybe shaving problems, or resting your face in your hands.

How do you shave and what type of razor are you using?