Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have dry & oily skin. :wall: It's dry everywhere except my nose and forehead mostly. Is there any way to keep it from getting oily while giving moisture to the dry skin? I'd like to improve my skin's texture as well and give it a new glow. Can anyone recommend a good moisturizer? Also, I don't want it to clog my pores and cause more acne. Thanks!

heres one thats worked for me:clinique dramatically different moisterizing gel(get the gel, it's oil free for oilier skins). It keeps areas that are drier moisterized while controlling oilier areas. Doesn't clog the pores. Just one pump dotted over the skin, just smooth it in don't rub, and voila,hope this helps :)

heres one thats worked for me:clinique dramatically different moisterizing gel(get the gel, it's oil free for oilier skins). It keeps areas that are drier moisterized while controlling oilier areas. Doesn't clog the pores. Just one pump dotted over the skin, just smooth it in don't rub, and voila,hope this helps :)

That's what I'm using. I love it. I find, though, that it isn't quite enough for my eye are, so I use something thicker for that. I'm almost 30...fighting those crow's feet, you know.

i put 1/2 jojoba oil and 1/2 tea tree oil on my face just after washing... it feels great and doesnt make me break out... the ONLY moisturizer that has done that.