Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ive heard that if you use a new product, it usually takes about 2 weeks to see the effects of it.

if you use something that will break you out, but you only use it for about a week, then switch to something that will not break you out, will you still break out because of that first week.

it does make sence, you just have to read it slowly, and think about it, lol

i wud say ye, but i dno lol, im 6 weeks in changed products a number of times heres a list :

Dermol 500

ACT Wash Bar

Simple Moisturising Facial Wash

Oxy On The Spot

CSR gel

dermol 500

Nivea inteNsive moisturiser

Eucerin dry skin face relief

aloe vera gel bio active skin treatment

sometimes it can be impossible to tell which products are causing problems when you are frequently changing them.

that's why we usually recommend if you are going to change something, only change one thing at a time, and use it for at least a few weeks so you can gauge what may be helping or hurting.

sometimes it can be impossible to tell which products are causing problems when you are frequently changing them.

that's why we usually recommend if you are going to change something, only change one thing at a time, and use it for at least a few weeks so you can gauge what may be helping or hurting.

my regimen at the moment is simple moisturising facial wash, oxy on the spot and aloe vera gel, breakouts reduced but redmarks still highly evident