Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Soundchaser

Fun Teasing and Confidence are essential to get non-shallow girls/guys

I usually hanged out with friends who are very successful with women, and they usually score because they use humor, they look confident, and especially, they tease the girls lightheartedly.

Teasing shy girls you like can help them prevent them to be avoidant too as long as you do it well. Like for example, before I left, I asked a girl her hotmail address in a class just after talking playfully and she gave me that and her "myspace" and Im sure that if I asked her while she was writing, I could have gotten her phone #. What I mean with "teasing" is more like joking about something like "Wow, that's a big purse, maybe I can fit in it"; or "Can I kiss you?" .."ok" .."Then I'll make sure to do that", or whatever comes to mind that you think is good. I could give more examples, but 'cuz I don't really have much time, I'll just say that it's usually a turn-on if you don't overdo it.

I've been the nice guy for quite a while, and the only thing I got were friends and rejections. I realized from personal experience that giving gifts and being a complete gentleman sometimes is not good. It's not that girls want "bad guys", they just want fun. Give'em fun, flirt, tease, etc. ... now, being a gentleman is a bonus.

Well, from the other side ... I love being teased as long as it's not offensive and it got me attracted easily to girls who are experts on teasing. Im sure most men like it as well as long as the teasing is funny, and not offensive.

I hope that helped.

Hernan

PS: don't try that kiss example unless you are really sure she is ready for a kiss. The trick is that you pose as a shy guy by asking her, then when she says yes, you don't kiss her and say that line. It's cool. I never tried it but I heard it works and can even lead the girl into kissing you!

PS2: My title got cut off, so it makes no sense. If there's a moderator, can you cut the "subtitle" as just "looks are not essential"? Thanks

Edited by Elsewhere

Well all ladies are different. Some want to be treated like crap (a.k.a. whores) and some want to be treated with respect.

For me I like flirting. It gets my wires going. Plus being sensitive, compassionate, and knowing how to treat a lady nicely are great bonuses. I like guys who play video games so if you do then you're a winner, lol. :P I like a guy who will pursue me and not just let me go by.

Next time a girl visits me I'll just go and play some computer games then and I'm in a win win situation :P What about letting girls win in sports and games(if they aren't winning by themself)?

i don't mind bein teased, but then i wonder what they're up to, like whether they're just full of themselves or somethin. i dont like playin games when u like someone, i just want them, and teasing just makes it more frustratin.

As defined by Dictionary.com:

flirt Audio pronunciation of "flirting" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (flûrt)

v. flirt·ed, flirt·ing, flirts

v. intr.

1. To make playfully romantic or sexual overtures.

2. To deal playfully, triflingly, or superficially with: flirt with danger.

3. To move abruptly or jerkily.

Mostly in the first sense of the defination.

Hey, of course being a gentleman is important. What I meant to say is that being a gentleman and nice alone probably doesn't work. Being a gentleman, nice, funny, confident, and "charming" with the occasional teasing gets my friends girls with ease.

Of course, Im still the shy guy, but some good teasing usually works in my favor.

Of course, all women have different tastes, but a larger percentage of women usually prefer fun, confident guys who don't go gaga over them when they meet them.

1. To make playfully romantic or sexual overtures.

Yeah i'm really sarcastic and teasing chicks is fun heheh

but make sure they know your jus messin, follow up with a compliment

Guest Realist

Girls that like video games are...simply put...losers.

One girl recorded with her voice an a-capella version of a final fantasy tune, that was hot. :wub:

Actually, Im not much of a gamer at all. At least in the past 2 years.

Well all ladies are different. Some want to be treated like crap (a.k.a. whores) and some want to be treated with respect.

For me I like flirting. It gets my wires going. Plus being sensitive, compassionate, and knowing how to treat a lady nicely are great bonuses. I like guys who play video games so if you do then you're a winner, lol. :P I like a guy who will pursue me and not just let me go by.

Man, I wished you went to my school or lived nearby or something....

we could chill out and play video games together! :D

it sucks that not many girls are gamers, though............. hard to find a girl with the same interests....... arrggghhhhh, most girls are actually pretty boring, though