Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Little Miss

WHY!!!!!!!!???????????????????

:mad:

I'm sooooo annoyed! I have been doing the clear skin regimen and B5 and everything has been going really well. And I was just doing my work just now and I felt my chin throbbing. I felt sick, cos a throbbing chin means a big cyst on the way. I looked in my compact mirror, and there staring back at me was a massive dormant cyst!!! WHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!????????????????

I can't stop looking at it. I haven't had a cyst in ages!!!!! Why now!

Its really upset me. I thought I'd cracked it. I really did. I bet I break out again now. My skin has been clearing up so well. I'm gutted! :cry:

omg that sucks!! that throbbing impending cyst feeling is just the worst. i really feel sorry for you, but dont lose hope and DONT TOUCH IT (and try not to stress about it either cos we all know what that does...)

and as for why?.. thats a damn good question.. :wall:

You have every right to be annoyed Vikster but dont take it out on yourself...if you have been doing everything right and have been clearing up then dont let 1 cyst change your attitude

If you feel upset then be upset...no harm in that, its only natural but keep the head up

:wall::wall::wall:

STUPID CYSYT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:(:(:( :

I can't stop lookin at it! I will not touch it and I will try not to stress :mad::mad::mad:

You have every right to be annoyed Vikster but dont take it out on yourself...if you have been doing everything right and have been clearing up then dont let 1 cyst change your attitude

If you feel upset then be upset...no harm in that, its only natural but keep the head up

don't look at it, don't touch it, don't think about it.

You can try icing it very very gently, just smooth an ice cube over it after washing, then apply bp liberally to it ever so gently.

Otherwise, try to ignore it and let it heal.

If it gets unbearable and you have a dermatologist, he/she can inject it.

Jeez, I'm so sorry. Is it close to your period or something?

Anyway, I know exactly how you feel. *BIG HUGS*

:comfort:

You can try icing it very very gently, just smooth an ice cube over it after washing, then apply bp liberally to it ever so gently.

I will try not to look at it. It keeps throbbing!!! But I will NOT look at it and give it the satisfaction! I will attack it (gently) with BP when I get home.

Thanks for the hug :) It is close to my period, so maybe that is it. Stupid period!!!! :mad:

Big hug.....i know how you feel,I have been there sooo many times

I will try not to look at it. It keeps throbbing!!! But I will NOT look at it and give it the satisfaction! I will attack it (gently) with BP when I get home.