Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mandy Ann

I think I discovered whats broken me out...

Fruit of the Earth 100% aloe vera gel. I really wanted to get rid of my redmarks.. so I decided to by aloe vera gel.. and ever since I started using it a week ago.. my skin has just gone crazy. I thought it was suppose to heal skin?? Unless this is just an initial breakout?

mmm.. I started using FOTE Aloe vera gel about a month ago.. and had an initial breakout for about a week, then stopped.

My red marks are fading thanks to this :)

mmm.. I started using FOTE Aloe vera gel about a month ago.. and had an initial breakout for about a week, then stopped.

My red marks are fading thanks to this :)

fote aloe vera gave me a face full of black heads and clogged pores and i never get those.........stay away from that stuff

Fruit of the Earth 100% aloe vera gel. I really wanted to get rid of my redmarks.. so I decided to by aloe vera gel.. and ever since I started using it a week ago.. my skin has just gone crazy. I thought it was suppose to heal skin?? Unless this is just an initial breakout?

I've had bad breakouts after using aloe vera gel. I think it blocks pores in some people. It was rubbish on my skin.

even when i had perfect skin, aloe vera broke me out...i used it at the beach after a sunburn. i got little tiny flesh colored bumps all over my cheeks (which eventually weny away). i imagine it would only aggravate acne and make it worse. i'd rather have less acne than fewer red marks at this point.

I agree. Aloe does fuckall for my skin.

It gave me tons of clogged pores and and last time i put it on my face to spot treat it with some tea tree the zits swelled up!

And that doesnt happen when i just use tea tree alone. So at that point i knew the aloe was fuckin with my skin so i tossed it.

I had the nerve to just about take a trip to the petrol station to burn it!

I use AHA my good man. I believe it is just a case of a person's skin reaction old chum.

I'd say do not give up and keep using it in less amounts and gradually work your way up to use the amount you have been using.

jus use eucerin or somethin with AHA

might take a bit longer but no1 has ever broken out because of it