Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey guys,

I have a couple of red marks/raised areas on my nose which have been there for probably about 8 years now. I think it's where I had a couple of spots a few years ago and it never completely healed. Also, around the base of my nose (next to my nostrils) on both sides, I have some redness which just doesn't go away!

I've used Mandelic acid serum for the last few months and that's clearing me up pretty good, but is there anything I can do for these red marks? I haven't really tried aspirin on the affected areas because I'm not sure if it'll work for this long-term redness!

Any ideas? Thanks :)

Guest nec77

Some red marks DONT go away... unless they supposed to take longer then 3 years!? Thats how long i've had mine and my derm. said they are scars. They look like flat pimples and I cant feel them. Maybe you need vBeam, (pulse dye laser) it targets redness- do some research on it and ask your derm.

I plan on having vBeam done pretty soon... I'll post my results for all to know.