Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
easy step

for cysts use DEXAMETHASONE

Please trust me on this one. I used to have a lot of cysts but found DEXAMETHASONE. Its a steroid that regulates your adrenal hormnal level(linked to acne) and also reduces inflammation( what cysts are) and wala ....!!!! I dont have cysts at all now and when ever i feel like i have them... i take a little more than the regular 1mg and it just becomes a regular zit.

Please trust me on this one. I used to have a lot of cysts but found DEXAMETHASONE. Its a steroid that regulates your adrenal hormnal level(linked to acne) and also reduces inflammation( what cysts are) and wala ....!!!! I dont have cysts at all now and when ever i feel like i have them... i take a little more than the regular 1mg and it just becomes a regular zit.

is this sold otc or by a derm? is that the of the drug or the active ingredient? i seem to have a few cysts every now and then and would really like to find something that will make them go away!!!

tali

I'm on this for my cysts right now. However, I'm only on .25 mg/day. I haven't noticed a difference, but it's only been a couple of days! My doc put me on it to prep me for Accutane so that hopefully I won't have an initial breakout. But we'll see.

ye its a steroid and u can purchase it online without a prescription. Im on it with 1mg no more. Its weird because its main purpose is to fight inflammation, and yet one of the side effects list acne. So Im not taking more tha 1mg. Theyll work, for sure! The good thing about steroids is unlike antibiotics, they wont form resistance.

peace