Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Marrakech

HOW OFTEN SHOULD I DO LIVER FLUSH?

2 weeks is the usual suggested downtime. Many people seem to wait 3 weeks in between, whatever you are comfortable with/have time for.

As far as quantity...depends on you and how many you feel you need.

Guys...please go to Curezone and read all you can about liverflushing. That includes the liverflush forum where people ask questions.

MAN, I just drank EPSOM salt , well, it's 6PM and my parents are giving me hard time, saying look be ready to call 911.. :confused:

I even added more water to EPSOM salt, like an extra cup of water, hopefully that wont stop my live cleanse, my parents kept scaring me!!

Epsom salts are used commonly as a laxative. Unless you took enough to cause serious intestinal distress I wouldnt be too concerned. Show them the box, it should have directions for use as a laxative on it. If nothing else, they probably think you have an eating disorder for your unnecessary laxative use.

thats why i dont tell my parents what im doing. not gonna explain the liver flush to them lol.