Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Simply_Me

How old is everyone???

ok guys , something thats not related to scar treatment sorta, i'm just curious as to who in here suffers from scars and is how old??? so if you guys could post your age and how long you have had your scars for, it's for my personal research and references. i'll go first.

21 years old, white skin asian, had scars for about 2-3 months now.

17, white male (half polish and half iraqi) with pretty mean scarring from severe acne. Tane is clearing it up though :)

ok guys , something thats not related to scar treatment sorta, i'm just curious as to who in here suffers from scars and is how old??? so if you guys could post your age and how long you have had your scars for, it's for my personal research and references. i'll go first.

21 years old, white skin asian, had scars for about 2-3 months now.

How about 50 and 30 years worth? I'm sure I beat everybody here. :cry:

Guest President Slut

18 year old Greek Adonis,

i've had 1 chicken pox scar since i was like 8, and two large acne scars since 16

27 Female, Medium Skin tone (Indian) had acne since 14, and small scars for the last 4 or 5 years (but gotten worse in the last year due to a massive breakout.)

CubsFan -

I have you beat. I'm 51 and began getting scars at the tender age of 15. I began getting treatments for the scars at age 39.

Dan

CubsFan -

I have you beat. I'm 51 and began getting scars at the tender age of 15. I began getting treatments for the scars at age 39.

Dan

Whew-I thought I was the oldest(ha-ha!) Actually, I started breaking out at 14 or 15 and started my scar war around 30.

21 years old, white skin (i am russian), had scars probably since i was 13/14 years old, been on accutane twice so that definately contributed to many of my scars. They are mostly rolling with some boxcars.

Guest Scarlet Viper

18 years old, white skin from England, i've had scars around 3 years i spose, once i finally cleared up on tane i finally saw the damage it has done :(

I'm 27 and have fair skin. I started getting acne when I was 14. I took my first course of Accutane when I was about 18 and was on it 3 times up until I was 22. My derm said I had one of the "toughest" cases of cystic acne he'd ever seen. I'm not sure when I first noticed my scars, but I'm guessing I was 17 or 18. I don't believe Accutane contributed to my scarring. It was a godsend for me.

I am 31 years old. I started noticing scars after 25yrs. old. Had stubborn mild at worse moderate acne that would come and go but unfortunately started leaving its mark after a very stressfull time in college.

Male, 19 year old white hispanic (have a lot of spanish blood, so that's why I'm not dark). I have scars from many breakouts over the course of high school.

Another 51 year old, have had scars since about 25 years old, fair skin. quite a few skin peels have helped with the scars though

im 44 and had acne and scars since i was 14.been on accutane twice without luck.was on accutane the first day the fda approved it in 1982.had anti-biotics,retin a,ect.finally gave up and went on female hrt and my skin has been perfect ever since.i basically changed my sex because of this.if i known this at birth i might have been better off to change my sex a birth instead of going through pubery and suffering with cystic acne for 30 years.

post-36707-1145074409_thumb.jpg

post-36707-1145074409_thumb.jpg

24 year old Hispanic male, have had scarring since High School, has been getting progressively better in the past 3 years (with treatments and on its own).

I'm 21 years old. Asian female, I've had this for almost 3 years now.

It started when during my sophmore year of college. I tried alot of stuff

and nothing seems to work.