Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
god_father

Why is everything the same for me?

Ever since being on accutane, my red marks exactly the same like before not one bit slower, skin not fragile at all hell not even dry just perfect and I'm 3 1/2 months in.

Also I'm curious about this, why the hell do my pimples also heal exactly as slow as before?? I thought tane takes it away faster, even upping my dosage didn't work, except less outbreaks since increasing the dose; popping them actually heals everything faster including it's red mark it leaves begind. This is so odd!!

You are retarded if you pop your pimples on accutane!! No accutane does not make your red marks to fade faster, its sometimes even a slower process on tane. Furthermore your bodys healing rate is decreased because of tane so don't expect this drug to do everything. Good luck!

I don't think you guys read my post carefully. I know it doesn't get rid of red marks. My problem is it is not healing my existing pimples/cysts faster, they heal the same like pre-tane. And what I said is, if I pop them, the whole healing process takes actually faster including its red mark even on tane then leaving the pimple alone and let it heal naturally.

If I'm confusing, then all I want to ask is why are my zits healing the same like pre-tane? I have a few solid cysts now, that been there for like 2 months, they are healing but slow! It makes me wonder, how people with massive cysts have them healed so fast on tane!