Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Every single moment when im at home.. im usually always next to my space heater.. and I always have it blasting like 75-85 degree air at me/just around my room (and i've done this seriously, almost everyday since december).. which is nice because my house is always cold and I love just being in a really warm comphy room.. I asbolutly hate being cold, but its always so DRY in here.. I wake up OFTEN with my hands just horribly dry to the point that they crack and bleed. I think it could be the cause for some of my flakiness on my face maybe.. and I was just thinking about this... my breakouts have been getting worse these pastfew months. dry air is pretty bad for skin im guessing..

hmm.. maybe I might need to say goodbye to my heater afterall ::tear:: lol

yeah man when my skin's dry i break out way more. on the regimen i was clear for a whiel then got paranoid about getting zits so i used more BP then i wasnt able to get rid of the dryness and it just made me break out again so i started using less bp and keeping my skin moisturized and now its better than ever, for over a month, no breakouts. when my skin was flaky i would get one or two a week.

Every single moment when im at home.. im usually always next to my space heater.. and I always have it blasting like 75-85 degree air at me/just around my room (and i've done this seriously, almost everyday since december).. which is nice because my house is always cold and I love just being in a really warm comphy room.. I asbolutly hate being cold, but its always so DRY in here.. I wake up OFTEN with my hands just horribly dry to the point that they crack and bleed. I think it could be the cause for some of my flakiness on my face maybe.. and I was just thinking about this... my breakouts have been getting worse these pastfew months. dry air is pretty bad for skin im guessing..

hmm.. maybe I might need to say goodbye to my heater afterall ::tear:: lol

You can get a humidifier for around $20-30. My skin felt way better after I did that. My nose used to dry out and bleed, and it stopped almost immediately. Get a cool mist humidifier, though. The warm mist ones gather a lot of bacteria.