Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest TylerD

Heeeeeey:D

Guest TylerD

Ok lets start off by saying sorry for this pointless topic :( I have been on acne.org for a long time now. And for the past few months I havent been on here much at all!!!!! Been to damn buissy with school and doing magic shows all the time blah!!! No time for here lately which sucks because I like coming here and talking with people because its awesome. So all in all this topic doesnt mean a hole lot. I dont even really expect any replies lol I just wanted to let people know im still alive. I havent made a post for a good while. But anyway if anyone is wondering im doing good, skin is all cleared up now thanks to accutane. I want to start coming around here more now and talk with people. It seems acne still brings alot of people down which I totally understand. It did that with me for years. However lately I have been pretty happy seeing guys and girls with acne have good looking boyfriends and girlfriends. To me nobody is ugly just a few dots doesnt make any difference. But I know there is alot of people that would disagree. However I just wanted to let you know it shouldnt change anything. The other night at the movies i was there and I saw a guy with pretty bad acne and he had a really good looking girlfriend, it was awesome to see that, too see that people arent shallow. I have actually been seeing it alot more lately because I move around doing little shows here and there in Moosejaw and Saskatoon, little towns and stuff. So i get to see alot of different people out there. So for all of you people out there that is still fighting good luck to ya and EVERYBODY IS AWESOME YAY!!!!! I want to start coming around more often. It seems I have lost touch with alot of people here, Adam, Narcissus, DarkDragoon etc.... Hopefully they are still kickin around here somewhere. Anyway this was pretty pointless I just wanted to get some things off my chest and make a post here because its been too long since I have lol. So anywho im off to watch ummmm t.v or something. So Ill talk with people later. Hopefully I get the chance to meet new people on here.

P.S I should have made this into paragraphs lol.

you may wanna make them into paragraphs because i didnt even read it. Call me lazy but would be nice. :P

Hi TylerD..I remember you...glad to see you are doing well :D ..I wish I had the boundless energy you exude in your writing...good for you.. :D ..now, take that HUGE paragraph and chop it up into little baby ones.. maybe then, people (besides me) will actually read it..lol.. and see what a truely nice person you really are... :D

hey tyler! i remember your last coming back lol

im sorry i couldnt finish reading the post but its glad that you're okay!! :D

you may wanna make them into paragraphs because i didnt even read it. Call me lazy but would be nice. :P

lol, wow, i thought i was the only one that lazy! awesome!

Ok lets start off by saying sorry for this pointless topic :( I have been on acne.org for a long time now. And for the past few months I havent been on here much at all!!!!! Been to damn buissy with school and doing magic shows all the time blah!!! No time for here lately which sucks because I like coming here and talking with people because its awesome. So all in all this topic doesnt mean a hole lot. I dont even really expect any replies lol I just wanted to let people know im still alive. I havent made a post for a good while. But anyway if anyone is wondering im doing good, skin is all cleared up now thanks to accutane. I want to start coming around here more now and talk with people. It seems acne still brings alot of people down which I totally understand. It did that with me for years. However lately I have been pretty happy seeing guys and girls with acne have good looking boyfriends and girlfriends. To me nobody is ugly just a few dots doesnt make any difference. But I know there is alot of people that would disagree. However I just wanted to let you know it shouldnt change anything. The other night at the movies i was there and I saw a guy with pretty bad acne and he had a really good looking girlfriend, it was awesome to see that, too see that people arent shallow. I have actually been seeing it alot more lately because I move around doing little shows here and there in Moosejaw and Saskatoon, little towns and stuff. So i get to see alot of different people out there. So for all of you people out there that is still fighting good luck to ya and EVERYBODY IS AWESOME YAY!!!!! I want to start coming around more often. It seems I have lost touch with alot of people here, Adam, Narcissus, DarkDragoon etc.... Hopefully they are still kickin around here somewhere. Anyway this was pretty pointless I just wanted to get some things off my chest and make a post here because its been too long since I have lol. So anywho im off to watch ummmm t.v or something. So Ill talk with people later. Hopefully I get the chance to meet new people on here.

P.S I should have made this into paragraphs lol.

:adam:

Im still here bro... nice to see ur back

:cool: