Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nathanwj

chapped lips... grrr... ooo and hurting joints!!!

ok i am a guy, and i cannot find any lib balm that will work, so i have to use lipsmackers stuff.... it kinda works, but not very well..... any suggestions (i have tried aquafore)

also, my joints ache, and i do not want to keep taking advil for it.... any suggestions?

thx,

nate

ok i am a guy, and i cannot find any lib balm that will work, so i have to use lipsmackers stuff.... it kinda works, but not very well..... any suggestions (i have tried aquafore)

also, my joints ache, and i do not want to keep taking advil for it.... any suggestions?

thx,

nate

ask something from your derm maybe? But aquaphor was the best thing for me

for joints i heard taking fish oil capsules help alot

I got it at Walgreens. It's not packaged as lip balm which is why you might have missed it. It comes either in a large tub or a tube the same size as hand lotion. I've also seen it at Target, and i hear they carry it at WalMart although i personally avoid that place like the plague.

for the chapped lips, i tried drinking alot more liquid, and it helped alot!!! try it..... (if you have this problem...) i dont have to use chapstick as often now