Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The prom is coming up in our school on May 18th, i have no date and i will 100% probably not get a date...anyone here ever went to their prom?

ok, have you even tried to get a date? have you asked around?

like, gosh, people these days mop around and complain how much their life sucks yet don't do squat about it.

all the girls i know have dates already(no lie)and the girl i wanted to ask more than any other already has a boy going with her...everyone seems to be going with someone.

ok, have you even tried to get a date? have you asked around?

like, gosh, people these days mop around and complain how much their life sucks yet don't do squat about it.

all the girls i know have dates already(no lie)and the girl i wanted to ask more than any other already has a boy going with her...everyone seems to be going with someone.

well find somebody else... get out there and start asking? you haven't even asked yet you are complaining how you won't get a date.

i went... its stupid i have no life long memory of it and i dont think ive ever heard anyone talk about it since it just seems soooo special in like movies n shit but its not....

i haven't had my prom yet..

anyway zeljo, why don't you ask a friend you know thats maybe a year younger than you? (like 10th, 11th grade) i bet she won't have a date and would be pleased to go. :angel:

i haven't had my prom yet..

anyway zeljo, why don't you ask a friend you know thats maybe a year younger than you? (like 10th, 11th grade) i bet she won't have a date and would be pleased to go. :angel:

yea i would ask around and see whos free. talk to your friends maybe they can hook you up? but really though...i went to prom and still wish i hadnt. waste of money + overrated bleh bleh

I got asked by four girls, but I turn all of them down.

Why? Because of my frigging red marks.

I know it's lame, but I cant bear having someone close to me observing my marks.

Acne is :evil:

in america do u have to have a date to go to your prom or summat?Me and my mates all went together in a 60's style car....then got upstaged by a limo, but still was cool. My acne was just starting to clear up then, but I still had quite vivid red marks, I felt really self conscious about it at first. But everyone was having a good time, and I just thort"I'll never see some of these peeps agen, so screw it". It was a fun night, because i let go of my inihibitions,plus it was dark, lol, always makes u feel better bout your skin.

Guest President Slut

in australia we have our equivalant 'the formal'

you have when at year 10 and another one at year 12.

The one I went without a date was much more fun, trust me, when there girls and alcohol being served you dont want to be hitched, just go get lucky and fuck as many bitches as you can

I went to both of my proms...it was good times, but overrated. I mean, by the time I got there I was so tired from getting ready before, I wanted to take a nap!

Me and my friend didn't get asked to go to the prom by anyone. So she and I both went alone. It was fine, nothing great; then again i pretty much hated most of the people in my year.

The prom is coming up in our school on May 18th, i have no date and i will 100% probably not get a date...anyone here ever went to their prom?

I attended my senior ball, but skipped all the other proms.

I asked a crush to come with me (I didn't know him, we had never even spoken).

Anyway, I think your friends are the most important part.

The whole reason I came was to see everyone.

Not to mention it wasn't half bad getting all dressed up.

Take the chance and ask someone. . .

I got asked by four girls, but I turn all of them down.

Why? Because of my frigging red marks.

I know it's lame, but I cant bear having someone close to me observing my marks.

Acne is :evil:

No offense to you, but that's a pretty stupid reason to turn down girls. Obviously the girls asking you don't care about your acne, so why should you? Not to mention that they're the ones asking you in the first place.

I went to both proms and thought they were fun. Even better was going down the shore and kicking back some 40's. Go get a date from another school, thats what I did. Thats how you throw all your friends a curveball

You dont have to ask someone in your school, well atleast thats for me, I can take someone as a guest if i want to and they'll be my date.