Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mandathepanda

Regimen is a MIRACLE!!!

I just want to say I am so pleased with the regimen so far and I wanted to share my sucess (so far of course) with you guys. I started as of 4-8-06 on the regimen (listed as my signature). So today is Wednesday and my face is %75 clear ( :dance: ) already but I still have my red marks. Besides the redmarks, I have pretty happy that I don't have any active acne! I just ordered 3 bottles of CSR gel though... because it is a way better deal than Neutrogena On The Spot, it is a gel, and also the fact that I read on www.clearskinregimen.com that because it is pharmecutial whatever it is (forget already...lol) that the medication sinks deeper into pores, it sinks in triple the amount that other benzoyl perozide medications do. Every morning that I wake up I wake up to a better looking face. Its not so hard for me to look in the mirror anymore and Im gaining my confidence back. I can actually turn the lights on and look at myself more than I could since Saturday. I know more progress is coming and I can't wait until my CSR gel arrives!!! Im just so pleased! My life seems more happier now! I feel like I am becoming pretty once again... and I feel more comfortable around others including my boyfriend even though he loves me no matter what condition my face is in. Just thanks a million to Dan... what a genius of a guy!!! ;)

I am soooo HAPPY for you! Congrats :) I just started a week ago but my face is broken out very badly now :( Anyone else had this problem where they broke out from starting? The second day my face looked great. Maybe Dan's gel will do the trick!

I am soooo HAPPY for you! Congrats :) I just started a week ago but my face is broken out very badly now :( Anyone else had this problem where they broke out from starting? The second day my face looked great. Maybe Dan's gel will do the trick!

Thank you! Well, what products are you using? Just the littlest details can make a world of difference. And definatly being really extra gentle helps too... I think thats why I cleared up so quickly (i thought it would take forever). I do believe Dan's gel will help alot!!!!! Good luck and you'll have just as good of a sucess as me! :surprised:

Don't worry Kaylee, this is probably just the initial breakout a lot of people get- the 'purging process', like all the old rubbish coming to surface, just stick with it and it should get better! :)