Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Skin Deadness

My Official Liver Flushing Thread.

I've decided after today in gym class I need a liver flush. After getting pushed around under the basket by this kid I use to be able to easily push around, it's time for me to get this done, so I can eat at least some of the foods I use to.

Yes, I've done some research throughout the many threads in here, but still need a ton of assistance.

But here's the problem. Many of the stuff you guys use to do this all, contains a ton of sugar (Apple juice) plus only eating fruits and vegetables all day.

So this is what I need?

- Enema salt (Fill up 1 cup of water and put 1/4 tps. of it in it and then drink it right when you wake up, correct?)

- Apple Juice (Can I replace it with just water?) Or Malic Acid supplements?

- Olive Oil (Drive 2 cups of it right before I go to sleep, correct?)

For three days I have to only eat apples to prepare for all this? I don't think that's necessary.

And how about for just the day before? Do I eat whatever? Then begin with the olive oil at night?

Now would it be okay to just randomly drink green tea and eat carrots with olive oil in the day? Or no?

I have a feeling I'm missing out on so much.

There are a ton of different liver/gallbladder flush recipes out there. They are all slightly different. Some say to drink the apple juice and others don't. The one thing they all recommend is the chugging of the olive oil with an acid. 2 cups of olive oil is the highest I've seen. That sounds tough. Usually, 1/2 cup is recommended. But hey, these recipes are derived from folk traditions. It is not an exact science.

Hmmm, well I literally have like no time to do this. My gf would just be like, wow your weird if I were to tell her I can't hang out with her all weekend because I have to do a liver flush.

But...

To completely cleanse the liver, you can't just flush. In fact, sometimes you don't even need to flush. I highly recommend that anyone with severe acne or other symptoms of chronic degenerative disease flush, but it's not mandatory. What is mandatory is being thorough.

To be thorough, you need to:

Take several stone dissolvers

Take good oils

Take herbs/foods that promote bile production

Take herbs/foods/juices/compounds to dredge the liver free of the by-products of digestion, environmental toxins, OTC drugs, pharmeceutical drugs, recreational drugs, alcohol, tobacco, smog...

Cleanse the bile of old, rancid fats

To that end, you should:

1. Take 2-3 different stone dissolvers for a week to 10 days

2. Swallow a tablespoon of olive oil every morning,

followed by the Cleansing Drink. 30 minutes later eat a high-fiber breakfast, or eat sauteed apples or apple sauce, or a Fiber Shake. The fiber will trap some the bile and stop it from being re-absorbed by the liver. It's why oats seem to lower cholesterol.

3. Eat plenty of garlic, ginger but avoid cracked black pepper - it's irritating to the liver.

4. Drink plenty of carrot juice and eat the Cleansing Carrot Salad

5. Drink Dandelion tea or take a tincture, or take Coptis

6. Take a good liver-dredging complex such as Liv.52 or Dr. Cabot's Livatone Plus or Planetary Formula's Bupleurum Liver Cleanse

Other options include coffee enemas, beets, artichokes, Milk Thistle.

You can do all this instead of a flush.

Where'd you get that excerpt? Askshelley?

From what I've heard, carrot juice cleanses the liver but I'm not exactly sure how... Does anyone know?

Where'd you get that excerpt? Askshelley?

From what I've heard, carrot juice cleanses the liver but I'm not exactly sure how... Does anyone know?

Yeah, I got it from askshelley.

So carrot juice really cleanses the liver? I did not know that. But if that helps instead of doing a full liver flush, then I'm for it.

I recommend that you go to Curezone and read through their liverflush forum where people ask questions and get answers. You can read people's experiences, problems, issues, concerns, and learn.

The origionator of this "liver-flush" is a felon who moved their practice to mexico when they ran into legal trouble (more than one wrongful death suit and countless fraud suits (claiming credentials they didn't have) iirc). It's been well established that they pay people to go about about the web spreading this nonsense and directing people to their site (curezone? Might only be an affiliate, been awhile since I read up on this). Best of luck with it. Might want to try eating 1/2 bar of ivory soap (classic without moisturizor) before bed every night for the week up to your liver flush. It will help get everything squeeky-clean in there.

Quick google pulls up this result, but there are several other sites up there.

http://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelate...ncer/clark.html

The origionator of this "liver-flush" is a felon who moved their practice to mexico when they ran into legal trouble (more than one wrongful death suit and countless fraud suits (claiming credentials they didn't have) iirc). It's been well established that they pay people to go about about the web spreading this nonsense and directing people to their site (curezone? Might only be an affiliate, been awhile since I read up on this). Best of luck with it. Might want to try eating 1/2 bar of ivory soap (classic without moisturizor) before bed every night for the week up to your liver flush. It will help get everything squeeky-clean in there.

Quick google pulls up this result, but there are several other sites up there.

http://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelate...ncer/clark.html

Actually, Hulda Clarke isn't the "originator" of the liverflush. It's been around for centuries and probably "originated" in Italy or Greece...plus, there are about 10 different types of flushes around.

If only you had your facts in order. :rolleyes:

No, she is the originator of this bunk.

Seing as magnesium sulfate was discovered on the english Isles in the seventeenth century, I doubt that it's been used in italy or greece for centuries. Geography is your friend.

What has been used since nearly the first recorded case of Cholelithiasis is surgery. Aren't recorded facts a bitch?

Of course, nature has a remedy for everything, doesn't it. Let's assume that a naturally occuring product is the most effective method of treatment. The obvious choice for the job are bile salts. After all they exist to break down fats. Trouble is, bile salts... evolution's single offense against this problem take up to two years to break down a stone, and in some cases wont even then. Yep, but olive oil, grapefruit, lemon and apple juice and epsom salts, entirely unrelated to the matter and chemically incapable of performing this task can do it in a matter of hours. How you might ask? Gallstone fairies.

If only you had even a rudamentary understanding of physiology, chemistry, or medicine... well I'd have to find someone else to laugh at. But you could still make claims of the mystical and ancient origins of the liver flush. I'll bet the ancient greeks came up with charcoal enema's and eye exercises to correct myopia as well. They were busy little beavers I guess... what with all the genuine advancements in medicine that went unrivaled for nearly two millenia on top of discovering the wonders of how olive oil (a fat) and a salt that would be discovered a dozen or so centuries in the future could dissolve calcified fats.

And Christian Churches claim that the new testament was written by Jesus' disciples, yet there is no evidence as such since their oldest texts were written centuries after. What possible purpose could claiming some ancient and mysterious origin have? I wonder.

Melek, Leah just destroyed your intricate argument with a simple sentence and quote. Christ and the church has absolutely nothing to do with liver flushes so let's not try to shift the argument by mentioning religion.

A little slow in the head are we? She proved that the person who invented a bunk medical treatment claimed that it had ancient origins. These claims would be unbelievably easy to substanciate if true.

http://healthlink.mcw.edu/article/950733445.html

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.f...1&dopt=Abstract

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epsom_salt

Hmm let's see, current treatment methods, treatise of historic treatments, chemical property of Magnesium Sulfate that explains it's usage as a CLUMPING drying agent that would form insoluble balls of primarily water-based material... Do I need to dig up the medical links that Proved that even under extremely harsh relaxants there would be no chance that these stones could ever get through a biliary duct? You believe a load of crap with no basis in reality.

I might mention that she thanks herbalists for the flush, yet there are no herbs whatsoever involved. Honestly, Wanting to believe something badly is one thing; believing obvious bullshit despite countless facts proving it bunk and the contradiction of it's own creator is just being an idiot.

"You have taken out your gallstones without surgery! I like to think I have perfected this recipe, but I certainly can not take credit for its origin. It was invented hundreds, if not thousands, of years ago, THANK YOU, HERBALISTS!"

Congratulations, you've gotten better at stopping a quote in the middle of a sentence because completing it would make clear how retarded it is! You win a free laxative cookie. It cures AIDs by flushing out them evil parasitic worms trapped in your gallbladder!

Why are you so rude, Melek? And furthermore, why are you arguing a point that has been disproven? You said that Clarke was the "originator" (your exact words). Then, Clarke is quoted from one of her publications where she doesn't state that she is the "originator". Why not just say that you were mistaken instead of beating a dead horse? Furthermore, there are flushes that don't use epsom salts.

SHEESH.

Congratulations, you've gotten better at stopping a quote in the middle of a sentence because completing it would make clear how retarded it is!

I quoted the only part that was relavant to your claim that Clark was the orginator. According to her, she's not. I DO think Clark is probably crazy. I don't follow her protocol. The liver flushes are real. Even IF Clark invented them, that doesn't prove that they're "bunk". But I highly doubt that she did.

You're good at going off topic.

Melek, didn't we have this debate not too long ago? Why don't you stick to your own personal regimen, and let others do theirs. Show some respect, man.

-I predict that in the future there will be devices with wheels that burn fossil fuels and are used for locomotion. I hereby patent this technology and demand all proceeds from their sale go to Melek.

signed, Some old dead guy.

-year 50 AD.

PS. Dont bother with the carbon-14 results. Denise can vouch that this date is authentic. Physics is just a bunch of spooky sorcery. That's why only satanists and cannibals understand it.

PPS. People, don't Private message me this bull. I enjoy publically humiliating you when your "expert doctor" claims that Cholesterol (SG = 1.067) floats in water. Because I'm rude like that. But really isn't it more rude to post this shit without even having the common courtesy to do the maybe thirty seconds of research it would take you to find out this stuff on your own? I mean, it's good for you too. You take a few minutes posting some stinging remarks versus thirty seconds at google and maybe ten more thinking to yourself... "Wow I sure am glad I actually bothered verifying this before I went to post it, because I'd look like a giant ass posting dribble incessantly and then quoting someone who says they're a Doctor (No really, this penis-cream works... I'm a doktuR!) as some half-assed form of evidence.

And Christian Churches claim that the new testament was written by Jesus' disciples, yet there is no evidence as such since their oldest texts were written centuries after. What possible purpose could claiming some ancient and mysterious origin have? I wonder.

Wow, right there I will discount everything I read from you from now on. You are the one who knows nothing.

Here is a good website on gallstones that might help to clear up any contorversy. The part by Ted from Bankok about half way down on magnesium deficiency being a cause of gallstones is pretty interesting. Personally I have never done a liver flush and i am skeptical about their ability to dissolve and flush out gall stones (I am more inclined to believe that the green balls expelled after a flush are more likely to be the product of the olive oil, citric acid and epsom salt concoction emulsifying together), but I have no doubt that a flush of this kind would indeed cleanse the liver and improve its overall health integrity and functioning. I certainly intend to give it a go after I have got my exams outta the way and can concentrate on it properly. Gonna do another water fast as well if anyone cares to join me...hint hint, need some moral support here! Only jokin, will be fine eating nothing for days on end on my own, honest....!

http://www.earthclinic.com/CURES/gallstones.html

Jeez Melek, why so angry? You seem to have some sort of axe to grind against liver flushing - did your evil holistic mom make you do it as a little kid or something? Or maybe you got dumped as a teenager by a hot to trot liver flushing babe and you've never quite recovered....some serious angst goin on there regardless. I really don't get why so many people want to diss the whole holistic thing- it's like some kind of reverse evangelicism. I mean I don't go on the meds board and tell them that they are a bunch of whackos who don't realise the damage they are doin to their bodies - each to there own dude. If you really want to question the validity of something, then fine, just don't be so fuckin rude and nasty about it, cos if you want to get into a slanging match there are plenty of people on this board who are quick witted enough to give you a run for your your money. Arrogance is very often confused with intelligence and it seems clear to me that you have plenty of the former and not enough of the latter. You are the only person who is "a little slow in the head" if you think you can come on this board and start pushing people around.....grow up hobo, and go find yourself some 3-way action.

Religeon has an awful lot to do with holistic medicine Melek, you are unparralleled in your observational skills and your ability to string to seemingly completely unconnected things together - I bow down to your superior reasoning abilities.... MY ASS! Offensive, unfounded rubbish. According to Wikipedia the New Testament was written between 48-140 AD and then compiled into a single volume over the next few centuries. I trust Wikipedia a sight more than I trust you, besides, have you seen the state of some of those carbon dated manuscripts? Even the ones dating back to 300 AD are crumbling and falling apart, what state would you expect to find the originals in, if you found them at all?

Leave out the religeous comparisons please, they only serve to offend people who have deeply held beliefs.

Ready for some more public humiliation or have you had enough already?...

I believe liver flushing helps the liver in some way, but i'm not sure about the 'stones' theory. This is because i read on the subject of castor oil cleansing (someone posted a link recently) about castor oil combining with bile to make detergent (like soap) - which could well be what the 'stones' people find are. Nonetheless, the castor oil method WAS presented as a cleansing method that clears up acne - so whether these are stones or not, the liver flush seems like it would be beneficial.

If anyone would like to confirm or contradict this theory i'm interested to hear. I think comparing the castor oil and liver flushing methods might be enlightening.

I believe liver flushing helps the liver in some way, but i'm not sure about the 'stones' theory. This is because i read on the subject of castor oil cleansing (someone posted a link recently) about castor oil combining with bile to make detergent (like soap) - which could well be what the 'stones' people find are. Nonetheless, the castor oil method WAS presented as a cleansing method that clears up acne - so whether these are stones or not, the liver flush seems like it would be beneficial.

If anyone would like to confirm or contradict this theory i'm interested to hear. I think comparing the castor oil and liver flushing methods might be enlightening.

I agree 100%. The main argument those in favor of liver flushing have is that all these people who have done it have cleared up so many of their illnesses. The argument against flushing is that these 'stones' are not in fact gallstones, just the final product of the ingredients you ingest for the flush. Many claim that these people's 'results' were simply placebo. Well, my response to that is if the placebo effect is that strong, maybe we should all be looking into mind-body healing for our acne.

Anyways, I agree with you that what is coming out is probably not gallstones, Dr. Hulda Clark who originated this theory is a crazy person if you've ever opened any of the books she wrote and not someone to be trusted, but she did not, in fact, originate the whole Liver Flush recipe (and she admits it). Therefore the explanation you have that I agree on answers both sides of the argument - though people are probably not passing 'gallstones', they still seem to be cleansing their livers and this entails the results.

I am not sure I understand what you are saying. You keep saying castor oil, but castor oil isn't used in the procedure..... :think: :think:

Anyways, I agree with you that what is coming out is probably not gallstones

I haven't seen any convincing proof that these balls/stones/whatever AREN'T from the liver/gallbladder. I absolutely believe they are. If they weren't, wouldn't everyone get them out every time they take the oil/juice? I didn't get any my first time. A lot of people don't get them the first time, and then stop getting them after several flushes. And they start getting out different colours of stones (ie: I was getting light green ones at first and on my last flush they were very dark green). I think the results would be more consistent if they were a product of the oil/juice.

I also don't see how the flushes would be so effective if they're not real stones from the liver/gallbladder.