Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
katyuk

scars like blood under the skin?

hello,i have been suffering with cystic acne for about a year.i have noticed that i am being left with scars that look like bloodblisters pooling under the skin..i presume this is a cyst popping deep down in the skin..does anyone else recognise this?is there any thing i can do to lessen this?

thankyou*

Sounds like you might be right about a cyst popping below the surface of the skin and creating a pocket or pool of blood. Do not fiddle with it at all. I would ask a dermatologist about it. Not quite sure what can be done. Have any of these "blood blisters" gone away on their own?

i have a couple of these also, but they are pretty small. I thought it looked like blood under the skin cause its kinda purple but i never knew what to do with this either, any help would b appreciated

Guest President Slut

sounds like broken capillaries [aka red marks]

your best bet is to level out your scars as much as you can then have a series of vbeam or IPL [vbeam the better option] that will kill the redness