Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
OneEighteenAyyEmm

THIS FUCKING SUCKS ELEPHANT PISS!!!!!

1. well this really sucks... i don't know when to try and talk to women... i have bad ass red marks and redness..... but i still try and suck it up.... i dont know about in the day.. when my face aint all that red... but then agian there is the dam sun light and all that crap... but then as the night goes on.. my face gets super super super ass red and shit... i honestly dont know why!??

2. If I had just won a million dollars... and someone knew the correct answer to my next question and it worked... I'd honestly give you my winnings lol. But here is question. First of all... I do the regimen at night... ... I wash my face with Cetaphil Sensitive Skin cleanser... use pro activ 2% BP repairing lotion... and then Eucerin moisturizer.... and I also take Doryx pills after I wake up, and before I go to sleep. But like I said up above... my face looks a normal color during the day... but then as it draws closer to night and stuff... my face gradually becomes redder.. (and I dont even have BP or nothing on)..... I also have a job where I work outside 4-5 hours a day.. 5-6 days a week. I've already tried moisturizing in the day.. but that either makes me oily or red.... sooo what the hell do I do now? And I've went a week with trying just washing my face with nothing at all except for water... I had barely any redness but my face fucking blew up with yellow heads... can anybody PLEASE help me here or give me advice.

3. This deals with washing your face...... how do you actually do it? I've heard that you first off wet your face with warm water, put the soap on, and then wash the soap off with cold water, and I've heard that you wet your face with cold, and then wash the soap off with warm water? What is the proper way, what way worked best for you people or what? Please help me I'm really confused, thank you.

The day time is a bitch for me because I always feel the light makes my red marks more noticeable...but how I wash? Well, my grandparents taught me its best to rinse face with hot water to open pores, use cleanser, and then rinse off with cool water because it closes the pores.

Thats my thoughts, good luck.

Being outside that long while taking an antibiotic might be the reason your face is red because your face may be more succetible to the sun's rays. In order to prevent this you might either have to stop working there and work someplace inside instead, which is probably difficult to do. Or you could try using a sunscreen with a high level SPF such as Neutrogena oil free sunscreen with SPF 45 since maybe that'll protect your face more than just using the SPF that the moisturizer has.

For washing your face, you should use warm water before you put the cleanser on and then warm water to wash off the cleanser. I'm Cetaphil gentle cleanser and I use warm water for each part. But try to have the warm water on the cooler side, not the warmer side.