Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Julz_theFace

Acne be GONE, then Accutane came allong. JULIANS LOG

The real story

I am on lunch break, so i can tell you all about, whats been happening in my life. As you all have heard, i am now a single guy. Lucky for all those yummy ladies out there. Joking. It actually really sucks, and its gona suck for long. I do believe that if it was ment to be, then i would still be with her, !BUT! i am not.

Okay, skin story for the last week. Everyday has been the same. A few new ones come, while a few old ones dimimish. My skin is allot redder though. My nose is nice and clear. I have hit a patch where my skin is not so dry anymore. its dryish, but its not bad at all. Im only on 40 mg a day, maybe its not strong enough. Its bothering me a bit. Oh well, this stuff better work. i broke out bad on my forehead a week ago. those ones are still healing. Other than that, still the usuall sucky skin.

I have started traing. I have packed on 2kg of muscle in the last 2.5 weeks. I am motivating myself, because i need too. Things in my life are now changing, and i am going to make sure they change for the good. No ways will i let JAMIE be the end of me. Have to keep positive, and strong.

I have a feeling that my skin will start seeing great results in the next two weeks or so. I dont know why, but i have this feeling, its in my bones! Hopefully, im more lucky with my feelings, than what i am with women. I have met this nice lady, but im still stuck on the other. So i take things slow. She is 4 years older than me, so ill think ill just remain her friend.

Side effects. Nill, because i cant feel them. The pain in my heart, sort off over shadows the pains of the Accutane. So, ya. Ill stop whining! Im a man! Toes and fingernails still sore, but i dont care. I have exams coming up, im nervous. Damn!

Im going to PUMP everything, and im going to own this Accutane and i am a positive and string young man with a whole life of GREATNESS ahead of me. I feel better now. HE HE

Okay time for some jokes

Did you hear about the guy that lost the whole of his left side????

----> he is all right now!!!

Did you hear about the itallian chef???

-----> he pasta way!

My aunt was so tall, she tripped on a rock and hit her head on the MOON!

Get back to ya people in a few!

CIAO

DAY 39

So, ya. I broke out bad in this last week. Expecially around my forehead. They are starting to heal now. When am i going to be clear? oh well, just have to wait it out hey. I cant help myself, i have to get the dry skin off my face so i pick it off. It doesnt leave marks or anything. I hope this is not bad. I also have to get rid of the uglt white heads, so out they come. Perhaps, i should stop hey.

Side effects are..... wait for it....... DRY LIPS! What a shock hey. Other than that, im okay. Jus some eczema on my ears, but not to bad. Guys, i really cant wait to be clear. I want to have this awsome skin, that when i wake up, i have no newbies, no redness, no black heads. I dont want to be shy anymore. Its going to be soooo cool. Cant wait.

Last night i saw my ex's best friend at a club. So, we spoke, and no, not about my ex. I had a rather beautiful lady on my shoulder, so i guess the new is going to reach the DEVIL. Know what i mean. Im pretty Stoked about that. Last night was fun hey. Danced, played pool, socialized! met new people. Cant remember the last time i was allowed to flirt with a girl.

So hows everyone elses life. I have exams in 1 week. I have to finish 2 novels in a week. hehe. How am i going to do this. Maybe i should put the book under my pillow and let the info be sucked into my head. K, I know im talking bull right now. Hey, i have pics for u ppl today. Happy, NAH, cos im not clear.

Sorry im using my log as a phycologist's session. Need to talk to someone, and in somecases, something! Suffering from babalaas today. (thats a hangover in Souh African). Mwah to all the ladies. Chat later again k.

Its so exciting to hear your confidence is back up, and you are out and about having fun. Haven't looked at your pics yet but I am sure they are great, just based on your last set of pictures. Hope the babalaas goes away for ya! And this log is exactly for phsycologist sessions so go ahead and we can all phsycoanalyze you! JK have a great day!

Taren

Tonight= nothing I am sure My life is boring.

Hi Julz..

So glad you are back..

I have not been posting for quite some time..

Life is really full of ups and downs..

I like your attitude about the whole thing, your ex and your work out :D wow..

It ok to use this log as your pychological session.. haha.. we are all are very king psychiatrist..

Good luck with your exam..(Reading novel :confused:)..

Cheers.. hope you have a wonderful day..

Corrine

Hey Julz,

I think its my first post in your log. ;)

I just wanted to say that your shaving advices you mentioned a few weeks ago are great. :D

I followed them today and my skin feels good. Thanks for that dude.. ;)

Hope your breakout will heal soon. Hey and your're from SA? The only SA city I know is Kapstadt.

I think a few german people live there..

Hey and good luck for your exams. Awwr 2 novels in a week that's tricky. But I think you'll manage it ;)

cj

Hey Julian. Sorry to hear about the girl but I'm so glad to hear you're sounding okay. Sounds like we're at about the same place with our tane. My blackheads are just about gone now. If I look close in the mirror, LOL, I can still see some but my skin feels smoothe. This is amazing stuff HUH? Take care sweetie and you can vent here anytime. Jules :wub:

hey everyone

Its been ages. Im so sorry but my damn internet is offline. So i post when i can. All i can say is that things have been going slowly in the heartache aituation.. Still pretty messed up, but defenetly getting better. She wants me back, but i could never go back to her. I would be a fool. Anyways, my self confidence is getting stronger and stronger everyday because i am CLEAR!!!! Surprise. For the last two days my skin has been perfectly clear and soft and amazing... WOW! ITS NOW MONTH TWO AND IM CLEAR.. my Skin is so nice.. Ill show pics

day 62

and im sure of this date.. Time for a proper update. Start off with the skin. For two days now my skin has been healing so nicely. No new pimples, and no excessive drying or peeling, just a sunburnt look. Thats ok, i can handle it. Today was the first day in a very long time, that i could actually shave without any worries of niking one of those little bastards. Im so chuffed about that. I have a few scabs that need to heal 100% and there is still some healing that needs to be done to improve my complexion. My nose is black head free. YAY! Guys dont be misled, my skin is no where near perfect. Its not even in good condition but i can see results and im happy.

The eczema behing my ears have gone because of this awsome cream i bought from the pharmacy. It works so well. I forgett the name. Sorry all. Still training hard, getting abs like Usher, hehe! what else. I havent had a nose bleed in about a month, and the snot acumalige(however u spell it) has decreased considerably. Not much side effects lately

Im still only on 40mg a day, and it will stay like that till i finish the course. Im a small guy so i suppose that normal. Dont really want to up my dose.

About the Ex! Shit, things are hard. I was so inlove with her, and i think i still am, I tell myself everydat that she is not good enough for me. She asked for me back, but i just cant take her back. She will end up doing this to me again, because thats what kinda girl she is. I wish her the best, and i want her to be happy, but right now i have to look after myself and my heart. I just wonder how long it will be till im over her! I really cant wait for that day! Its going to be awsome. A broken heart is worse than acne guys!! Oh well, maybe ill stab her with one of the shards of glass that she totally obliviated when she said those fucking words, " im unhappy but i still need you" Fuck that man! Anyway, anger session over!

It was my birthday on the 9th of june! I am now 20. OOOOHHH!

Guys, i drink when on Acutane! So far, no problems. Non at all! Dont think it effects you much, Its not like an anti-biotic or anything! Ill prob go clubbing tonight. Score some Davisi's! Hell yeah

Get back to ya in a jippi

Julian

Hi Juliann..

Just want to wish you A HaPpY BiRtHdAy..

Hope you have a good one :D.

Well.. congrats for the skin which is getting better everyday.

Congrats for no more eczema.

Congrats for no nosebleed..

Enjoy your birthday.. go out and find a new cute sweetie girl..

Cheers

Corrine

DAY 63

If u actually think about it, 63 days is long. Hmmmm! Well forgott to take my fix this morning. So ill have to pop 40mg Acutane tonight. I think things are improving. They might just be staying the same. Got about 3 newbies. Very small, not worth talking about. I hate the flushing though. My face seems burnt, but its ok. Hve to deal with it. Went out on monday night. Didnt really enjoy myself, even though there was tons of tallent and it was packed. Suppose i am missing her. Sigh!

I wanted to call her so bad today, even thought about what i was going to say. Went something like this. You know, id appreciate it if you were sincere with me. Please dont message me and ask to go for coffee. Please dont send me mixed signals because im trying to get over you. I have a heart so either leave me alone or beg for me back!

I didnt say any of that because i know its the wrong thing too do. Anyway, why should i contact her! Im the one too good for her! She should be groveling at my feet, not that i expect her to do that now. One day she will be really sorry. Anyways

Side effects. Non really. Dry all over, thats all. No peeling, or cracked lips. Eczema is gone and my hair is nice. One thing THOUGH. My hair is falling out a bit. Not too bad, but i notice in the shower, or bath a few strands of hair. Oh well, small price to pay for clear skin.

Im on Holidays now, (vacation) for a month. So no Varsity, YAY! Gona party like an animal. Not that interested in girls though, even though many have hit on me. Im not vain or anything(actually the opposite) Confidence problem, but i just cant touch another girl at the moment.

Im going to buy sound for my car soon. Got some spare cash so i think ill spend it on myself. No one else to spend it on anymore. Ill get some Guess jeans, OHHHH those are nice. Ill rob pop in later too see whats up.

Julian

I JUST SAW THE PRICE OF ACUTANE IN AMERICA. IT IS INSANE. Our south African currency is the Rand ok. 7 Dollars = 1 rand. So for Acutane in america its about 700 doallars a month for the drug. In Southern Africa its only 500 rand... How do u guys afford it!!

i would be paying R4200.00 if one converts rands into dollars. that is the maddest thing i have ever seen. I pay 500 rand, while u guys pay 4200 rand. SHAME!! and i dont have insurance either

If you don't have health insurance in the US, it is very very very hard to afford going through treatment! The pills aren't the only thing that costs$$$, but monthly doctor visits probably cost $100 and blood tests probably cost, well, I don't know, but they are expensive!

I have advised others on this board before that it would be worth it to get an individual policy. They can range from $300-500, which is well worth it!

We have a major problem with healthcare in this country. How are you expected to make money if you are sick and can't afford doctor's visits or medication to get better!

day 64

Hey everyone. Hope you all dong well. Im doing better. My skin is clearing up nicely. YAY! Still needs work though. No blackheads really, no white heads, just a few bumps here and there. My lips are dry today, really dry. No headaches, or anything like that. Just tired hey. I fall asleep so easily at night. I love it. I dont worry myself sick anymore about little things. I think i just might have an anxiety dissorder. Jokes hey

Well, nothing much to say really. Im at work, bored out of my mind, trying my hardest to keep HER out of my head. I wonder who the next person is going to be like, i mean the next person i fall in-love with. Im going to try my hardest not to fall in-love but if i do, then i do. I wonder about these things. What will she look like, how much different will she be from my ex? will she be kind, caring, honest?

I met this other girl about a month ago. I liked her, but i just cant give myself to a girl anymore. She wanted to do allot of stuff ( u know ) but i ended up stopping her. What kinda guy does that these days my friends ask. A guy like me, i reply. Anyways, she was 4 years older than me. I got kinda scared. Didnt know what she was going to do to me. I dont talk to her much anyway. I probably would be closer to her if my heart wasnt so fucked!

I want to buy some cetaphil tommorow. Its just reached Southern Africa. I hear it does wonders.. Sounds like a great product. Im into like, products for guys. Shaving stuff, Nice smellies etc. Like clothes too, but i love rugby more. Dont know if ya americans know what it is. Just think of it as american football, where the players have no body protectors, or helmets, and u only takle the guy with the ball! Yeah, South Africa are playing france this weekend. Should be a good game..

What else! Acutane, hmmm! nothing much to say about it, other thn its doing its job! Well this friday i think ill go o an awsome party. Shakara! Its going to pump. All the school people are on holiday this friday so its going to be busy. My dad just bought a Porche, ill ask him if i can go in it.. Dont think he will let me though. Ill try my luck

Anyways all ya cool people. Chat tommorow.

Julian

Day 65

Today is like yesterday. everything about it. I shaved this morning and my skin feels nice and smooth. Its also nice and soft. Got no newbies today. Just have a few old ones healing. Other than that im ok. Im going out tonight and i dont have to worry about huge things on my face. Yay! Hope i can get some cetaphil today. Its nice stuff.

What can i tell you guys. Hmmm, nothing much. My life is on hold at the moment. Im waiting for better days. TheY are coming. Hopefully next week or so. He he! Lips are dry as usual.

Later all

Hey i use Cetaphil and i love it! congrats on no new pimples! :D

and dont put your life on hold because of some pimples..i'm sure you look fine!

DAY WHATEVER

MINI BREAKOUT, NOT TOO BAD. THINGS GETTING BETTER. DONT FEEL LIKE TALKING. HAVING A BAD DAY

She wants me back! whatever

Ciao

jUlz

Ah, sorry to hear about the lady troubles. Time is the best med! Cetaphil is great stuff. I am glad to hear that you are clearing with the exception of the mini beakout. Im sure you look great!

Taren