Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
omegame

Where to find UNCOATED Asprin?

I can't seem to find uncoated asprin anywhere. Even the plain white ones have a coating on them. When I put them in hot water they dissolve, but not completely. Is the asprin mask suppose to have bits of asprin in them? When I apply it to my face (in aloe), there are little pieces of asprin on it and it doesn't look like it'll get into the skin. Help?

I found mine at CVS in their medicine aisle. It took me literally 5 min to locate the single, uncoated bottle of 1,000 aspirin for 19.99 but I finally did, and it lasts a long time. Hopefully you have a CVS in your location, you may be able to find it there.

You're not supposed to use the coated ones, I'm not too sure how they would work but you should be able to crush all the aspirin into a fine powder before you add any liquids. it should be a fine powder with the consistency of baby powder.

I think your best bet may be large drugstores or supercenters-you may not find uncoated aspirin at grocery stores or small stores. good luck!

Guest nec77

dollar tree, dollar store... if you got something called that where you live.

as for the masks having bits of aspirin in them..mine have never fully dissolved. stays kinda grainy. that's why it's best to mix it with something ( aloevera gel, honey, clay mask) , so it won't crumble right off your face. the bits make it great for manual exfoliation, though.

what brand do you guys buy? i got some cheap equate stuff....

Equate at Walmart is incredibly cheap and dissolves extremely well!

what brand do you guys buy? i got some cheap equate stuff....

Equate at Walmart is incredibly cheap and dissolves extremely well!

i use the equate brand from walmart too. works great w/ aloe vera <3

Guest chon_bon

i had a problem finding uncoated aspirin too. i was looking all over sav-ons for it. i concluded that the 325mg ones are always coated, and the only uncoated ones were the childrens aspirin which are like 50mg. so i bought the childrens.

THEN, while browsing at the 99 cent only store, i found a full bottle of uncoated 325mg aspirin. great deal, works wonderful.

if you really can't find it anywhere, i can probably buy it for u and ship it to u if u pay for shipping and stuff.