Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kj1982

anybody do a 4 months tane curse

just wondering, cos im doing a 4 month course and just a little worried thats 4 months will not be enough

by the way im 47kg and on 40 mg a day for the duration

just wondering, cos im doing a 4 month course and just a little worried thats 4 months will not be enough

i did tane for 3 months on 20mg for one month ang 10mg the other 2, it only lasted for 6 months then i broke out again. now i am doing 80 mg for 3 months. so i guess everyone is different. my derm says with a high dosage only 3 months is needed.

i did tane for 3 months on 20mg for one month ang 10mg the other 2, it only lasted for 6 months then i broke out again. now i am doing 80 mg for 3 months. so i guess everyone is different. my derm says with a high dosage only 3 months is needed.

that is a really low dose you were on though, im not supirsed you need another. im suprised you stayed clear for 6 months. this course should sort you out.

as for the pounds thing. i dont know, we dont work in pounds here. im about 7 1/2 stone if that means anything to you.

i just finished my 4 month course today. almost clear with maybe 1 zit. just some red marks i need to get rid of. 1st month, i was on 40mg, and the rest of the time was 40/80. i'm about 138lbs too.