Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
depaulguy1984

Something that has totally helped me with my breakout!

Guys I have been using Pure aloe vera juice on my face the last few days and have noticed a total difference in my skin. I apply aloe vera juice twice a day, once in the morning and once at night for about 10 minutes. It's making my skin look great and the amount of breakouts are reducing every week. I don't know if it will work for everyone, but it is workng for me. Also, make sure that if you try this, ONLY ONLY buy the pure aloe vera form, NOT anything else. You can get it at the Vitamin Shoppe Store. I hope this helps because I have tried everything and this is just beginning to help. As a matter of fact I tried my Murad treatment two days ago because I had two small breakouts and the next day I was all red. Then last night I applied aloe vera juice and this morning again my skin is better. Read abotu aloe vera and how good it is for your skin on a google search. I hope this works for you cause I know believe me how terrorizing it is to break out :(